How's this gonna work? [boyxboy][Mpreg]

Hey hey hey! It's Molly!! Or as I'm preferred weirdgirl1313!! Well I've been reading a bunch of Mpreg stories here on Wattpad and I'm intrigued to write one too!!! If you're a hater to boys love and males getting prego get the hell off of my story and read a straight book!!! Geez well sorry I'm babbling! Here's my prologue! Pic of Pierce on the side also!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Prologue

I'm Pierce Kinging. I'm seventeen and just moved to Springfield, IL. I'm openly gay and I'm proud baby!

Beep... Beep...

I wake up to my alarm. 'Great... First day of a new school...'
I get out of bed and walk into my bathroom.
After I showered I flatironed my honey colored hair.
"You are gay, man. Be proud. Don't show you're hatred to haters!" I give my myself a pep talk looking straight at my bright green eyes in my reflection.
I walk out of the bathroom pulling on a black v-neck t-shirt, purple skinnies, and my black converse. I pull on my purple beanie and grab my leather jacket off my desk chair.

"Pierce! You better be done and down here in 5 minutes!!!" My mom yells up the stairs.
"I'm coming. Hold your horses." I yell down to her.
I make my way downstairs and smell bacon. Ooo how I love bacon!!
I walk into the kitchen and see Chelsey, my 12 year old sister, eating her breakfast and texting on her phone.
"You ready for the new school squirt?" My dad says coming into the kitchen tying his tie.
"I'm not." Chelsey says not looking up.
"Aww why not? You got the jitters?" Dad asked.
"What the hell are jitters? And no because I don't know anyone. You all know I'm big social outcast." Chelsey said.
Chelsey was diagnosed with Aspherger's Syndrome a couple years ago. Her friends treated her no different when they found out. She just has a little trouble with new things.
"Changing the subject... Pierce are you gonna find yourself a smokin' hot man today?" She asks.
Dad chokes on his coffee and mom almost drops my plate of eggs, bacon, and toast on the floor.
"Lol probably not. See you guys later." I grab my bacon and toast and walk out the door.

I walked to school which only took 10 minutes top. The school looked almost brand new with clean windows and bright red bricks.
I walked into the school. I was about an hour early so I could try and find my classes before school started.
I found the administrators office right as I walked in.
I opened the door and walked in to see a woman in her early 40s sitting at the desk.
"Excuse me. I'm Pierce Kinging. Today's my first day and I need my schedule." I say to the woman.
"Yes here. Welcome to Springfield High." She said. (Idk if this is an actual school.)
She hands me my schedule and I head out to the hall.
As I'm looking at my schedule I accidentally bump into someone.
"Oops sorry! I'm such an idiot!" I say looking up to see the most stunning blue eyes I've ever seen.
"No prob. I'm Max." He said holding his hand out to me.
"Pierce. I'm new here, think you could show me around?" I ask.
"Sure, I'll be right back in a sec. I have to turn in some forms to the office." Max says.
As he walks off I can't help watching his ass. 'Man and what a fine ass that was.'
I can already tell that this new school is going be different than what it would've been back at my old school...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tell me what you think!!! Hope you liked the prologue!! I think I'm abusing exclamation points, but I don't care!!!!

Comment/Vote/Follow Me!!!!

(After a couple of votes and some feedback I'll write the next part!!!)