Chapter 11

Pierce's POV
~~~~~~~~~
-Still at doctor's office-
"Here's a pamphlet to tell you about all the changes going on in your body." The doctor hands me a pamphlet.
It says:
As the baby grows in the uterus a birthing canal is forming to help you give birth. Towards the end of your pregnancy you'll be able to give birth through you a**hole.

Well at least I won't have to have a C- section. I think to myself.

"Thank you doctor. We'll make sure to set up future appointments." I say standing up with Max.
"Don't forget to get your prenatal vitamins from the pharmacy." The doctor said.

Me and Max head out the doors to go get my prenatal vitamins while holding hands. I can't wait to start a family with Max...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 month later
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm still attending school even though I'm starting to show a little bit.
My parents still aren't letting me come home.
And today I get a checkup on me and Max's baby!

I wake up before Max and try getting up. But I notice that Max's arms are wrapped around my torso, hands on my little baby bump.
"Max. Time for the baby's checkup!" I say lightly shaking his shoulders.
He then pops up and runs to the bathroom to get ready.
At least there's no nausea for me today!
~fifteen minutes later~
We finally make it to the clinic and I'm bouncing in excitement!
"Pierce Kinging." A nurse calls.
Me and Max stand up and follow the nurse.
~
"Ready for your checkup?" The doctor asks us.
I nod my head and Max says a small 'yes'.
She puts the cold gel on my stomach and moves the wand around.
"There's your baby." I look at the screen and see that our baby has gotten a little bigger in one month.
The doctor clicks a button on the wand and a heartbeat fills the room.
Max squeezes my hand and I look up at him to see tears unshed in his eyes.
I kiss him on the cheek and smile at him.
"How many copies of your healthy baby's ultrasound?" She asks.
"Three." We say together.
~
I already love my baby so much!