Chapter 14

Max's POV~

Pierce is now 7 months pregnant with Kyle and Ari!

My dads and Pierce's parents also helped pay for a house for us to live in!

I couldn't be happier!

Pierce is crazy though, because of his mood swings.

I'll be on the couch watching the game when Pierce waddles in yelling at me to at least clean up the house.

But also today I have a surprise for him.

I'm going to be painting the twins' bedroom.

So I'm having Tessa take Pierce out for baby shopping, then to my parents' house for a surprise baby shower.

This'll be great!!

~~~~~~
Pierce's POV~

"Doesn't this look soooo cute?" I ask Tessa looking a onesie that says "No dating for daddies' girl!"

"Aww we should definitely get that for Ari!!" Tessa screeches.

I find at least 10 outfits for both Kyle and Ari each in 2 hours.

"Ok now we have to stop by my house before I take you home." Tessa tells me in the car without taking her eyes off the road.

"O~kay." I say oblivious to whatever was going to happen to me.

Once we get there I get out of the car with Tessa's help because I'm pregnant with two babies!

Tessa unlocks the door and let's me walk in first.

It's really dark for some r-

I'm cut off by a loud, and I mean loud, "Surprise!!!!"

I almost wet my pants but then saw my mom and some of my other girl relatives.

"OMG!!!!" I yell smiling widely.

I then see my mom mom holding a big cake that said, "Congratulation on a baby boy and girl".

"Aww thank you guys so much!!" I say hugging my mom, which is relatively hard since I'm so big.

My mom leads me to the couch to start opening baby gifts.

~2 hours later~

I pack up all the new baby bottles, onesies, shoes, pacifiers, diapers, and cute outfits(with the help of my mom and Tessa) I follow Tessa to her car to take me home.

On the way home I get super excited about showing all the new things for our babies to Max.

We pull up the driveway and get out(with the help of Tessa once again).

I grab my keys and open the front door to see Max walking down the stairs with paint all over his clothes and face.

For no reason at all I start bursting out crying.

Max runs to my side in a hurry to see what's wrong.

"What's wrong, baby?" Max asks worriedly while rubbing my back soothingly.

"I-I don't know. I think it-it's just my hormones act-acting up." I say through sobs.

"I know something that'll cheer you up!" Max says excitedly.

I nod my head and follow Max up the stairs.

He stops me at the door right next to our room.

When he opens the door what I see surprises me so much that my tears stop...

-to be continued...-

A/N- it's been awhile! How is all my readers? Sorry for the slow update, but here it is! Can't wait to write the next chapter!!!

Vote/Comment/Follow Me!!