Chapter 1

Hola people! Miss me! Never mind don't answer that... Ok here's chapter 1!!
I'd like to thank my friends on Wattpad encouraging me on some of my stories!!
@imhurtinside
dragonspawn17
Thx for being there and giving me advice!!! I chat to you guys almost on a daily basis! Hope u like!

-Molly <3
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pierce's POV
-----------------

Max came back out of the office and we started walking around the school.
"So are you some big popular guy at this school?" I asked him already knowing the answer.

"Not really... I'm the quarter back for our school's football team." He said. 'So modest...'

"You know you don't have to be so modest. I'm cool with you bragging. I could already tell by your looks that you're popular." I told him.

He stopped in his tracks and lolled me in the eyes. "Sorry for my asking, but are you gay?" He asked me.

"Loud and proud!!!" I smile and throw my hands up in the air.

He smiled a genuine smile and we kept talking and walking.

"See you soon. The bell's gonna ring soon." Max said waving and walking towards his first period.
------------------
Lunch Time
------------------
I walked into the cafeteria and started looking for the guy that's been on my mind all day. Max.

I feel a tug on my arm and I look down. I see a pretty brunette with bright blue eyes looking up at me. "Hey I'm Tessa! What's your name?" She asks me nicely.

"I'm Pierce." I said smiling back at her.

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends today? Come on it'll be fine my brother is super nice! He sits with me every day!" She said pulling me to a table.

"Hey Pierce!" I look up and see Max sitting at the table Tessa was pulling me to.

"Hey Max." I said calmly, even though once our eyes met my heart was beating super fast.

Tessa looks between us, back and forth. "You guys already know each other?" She asks tilting her head to the side slightly.

"Yea we met this morning Tess. Pierce this is my sister Tessa." Max says to me.

"Oh now I see the resemblance!" I say looking at both of them.

"Hah yea, Tess here is a freshman but she still acts like a baby. We've been inseparable since we were adopted." He said.

"You were adopted?" I ask.

"Yea. Lived with dad and papa for about 12 to 13 years now." He said.

"So your parents are both male? Aww I wanna adopt too so I can have my own family with a partner!!" I say in adoration.

"You're not a homophobic freak?" Tessa asks.

"No in fact I'm actually gay." I told her.

"That makes sense now!" She exclaimed.

"Lunch is almost over Tess. We have to head to class. See you later Pierce!" Max said.

"Wait. Can we exchange numbers?" I ask.

"Sure." He said. We switched phones and then after exchanging numbers we headed to class.
-------------------------------
Max's POV
--------------

I couldn't pay attention in class all day. I can't believe I have his number! Wait hold on. Why am I so excited to have his number? We just met.

Oh well. Sparks flew between us the first time I laid eyes on that sexy beast.

The final bell rang and we headed off to the parking lot.

"Tess!" I yelled before I got to my car.

She turned around and got in the car.

When we got home I went straight upstairs to do my homework. I was in the the middle of a Geometry ws when Pierce entered my mind for the millionth time today.

"I'm home!" I heard papa yell downstairs.

I got up and went downstairs to go get the food papa brings home everyday after work for dinner.

"Hey papa? When does dad get off work tonight?" I ask papa.

"He should be home soon. Why?" Papa asked me.

"I need advice from both of you..." I said sheepishly.
-----------
After Dinner
-----------

"Papa, dad... There's this new boy at school and I can't stop thinking about him..." I say blushing.

"Ooo our son's got a crush!!!" Papa yells.

"Settle down Josh." Dad says to papa.

"Well it does seem like that, but I know he's gay, but I don't think he'll see me that way..." I say.

"Son he would be a fool not to see you and want to date you!" Dad says.

"Thanks for the pep talk. I have to get to sleep. G'night!" I say kissing my fathers on the foreheads then going back to my room.

This is going to be one stressful year...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay chapter 1 down!!!

Comment/Vote/Follow Me!!!!