Chapter 2

Sorry for the slow updates!
-Molly
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Pierce's POV
--------------------

Today's my 2nd week of school and I keep having these weird day dreams about Max... I think I might have a slight crush on him...

I've been hanging out with him and Tessa a lot now. I eat lunch with them, talk to them in the halls. This boy is all I think about!

"Dude? Pierce! Get your head out of the clouds!" Joshua, Max's best friend, yelled at me.
"What?" I ask oblivious to my surroundings.
Max, Tessa, Josh, and some of their friends are all staring at me.
I feel heat rushing to my cheeks when I see Max staring at me.
"Did you not hear what we said?" Max asks.
"No...?" I reply.
"We're throwing a back to school party soon. You think you'll show?" Joshua asks.
"Of course I'll come!" I reply brightly.
I look over to Max and see a smile creeping up his face, but then it disappears.

They explained that the party would be next Friday, so a week from now.

"Hey Piercey? Do you want to come to hang out at our house after school?" Tessa asks me.
"Sure. Is that fine Max?" I turn to him while asking him.
"I guess I'll ask my dad or papa if that's ok..." He says as a blush creeps up to his cheeks.
I giggle at the sight. I f*cking giggled? Seriously?! He has me wrapped around his muscular fingers alright.
Tessa and Max stare at me confused but I shrug them off.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
After school
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey Pierce? You wanna ride with us?" Max asks me.
"Yea that'd be great dude!" I smile at him.
Tessa gets into the back so I sit in the front seat.

The ride was short, but let me tell you. I couldn't freaking wait to be alone with Max! But I don't think we'd get the chance.
We arrived at his house in the knick of time. His house was a two-story red brick house. It was so beautiful!!!

I got out of the car and waited for Max and Tessa.
We walked into the house and I smell chocolate-chip cookies! My fav!!!!
"Ooh I smell cookies!!" I screech.
Max just laughs his deep, sexy laugh and walks into what I presume is the kitchen.
"Papa! I'm home." Max and Tessa say at the same time.
"Welcome home!" A man in his late 30s walks over to us.
"Well hello there! You must be Pierce! I'm Max and Tessa's dad. You can call me Josh." He says extending a hand to me.
"Nice to meet you Josh! I've heard about you from Max. I can't wait to meet your husband!" I say excitedly.
"Oh my Mike would just love you already! So I'm presuming you're my son's gay friend?" Josh asks me.
"Yes sir! Loud and proud!" I say.
"Good to hear that! If anyone picks a fight with you Max would stick up for you. Wouldn't you Maxie!" Josh said.
"Yea." Max said shyly.

After eating cookies and conversing with Josh Tessa said she had homework to finish. So that left me and Max! Man I've fantasized about being alone with him!!
"You wanna head up to my room to play some video games?" Max asks me.
I nod my head eagerly and follow him upstairs.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Max's POV
++++++++

Oh my gosh! He's in my room, on my bed!! I'm gonna die!
I couldn't even focus on the game we were playing on my TV.
All I could focus on was hiding my growing erection.

Pierce had to leave an hour later and I had to take a cold shower.

I walk downstairs, after my shower, for dinner. Papa and dad were conversing in the kitchen as I came in. "He's such a sweet boy! I wish you got to talk to him!!" Papa whined. "I bet he was. Maybe if Max grows a pair we'll get to have more meetings with the boy." Dad said.
"Dad!" I yell.
"What? I want you to be happy!" Was all he said.

After an awkward dinner I finished my homework and texted Pierce.

To Pierce

Hey sorry my papa was a little crazy tonight. -Max

To Max

No prob I loved him!! Hope I get to meet your dad soon! -Pierce

To Pierce

You'll probably get to meet him sooner or later. -Max

To Max

Yea well sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!!! *giggles* -Pierce

To Pierce

Nite and what's up with the giggling? ;) see u Monday -Max

I think I'm in love!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/N - Hope u guys liked!!!

Comment/Vote/Follow Me!!!