Chapter 3

Warning!! Graphic sex scene
-----------------------
Pierce's POV
-----------------

Oh My Freaking Rainbows!!! Did I put *giggles* in my text message to Max?! And he wasn't repulsed by me at all!!! Omg, omg!!!

The weekend passed by fast and so did Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday! Omg tonight's the big back to school party!!! I may be new but I've made a bunch a friends in my three weeks of school.

"Hey Piercy you ready for the party? I'm excited are you?" Tessa asks me at lunch.
"Yea I'm pretty excited. Hey Joshua? Is there gonna be any alcohol?" I turn to Joshua.
"Plenty dude!"
"Awesome!!! I can get wasted! I haven't in awhile." I said getting very excited.
"Dude don't do anything you'll regret." Max said putting a hand on my shoulder, causing sparks to go through my entire body.
~~~~~~~~
Party!!!
~~~~~~~~

I carpooled with Max, Joshua, and Tessa to get to one of Max's friend's house for the party!!
As Max pulled up we could already see couples making out in the front yard and getting wasted.
I jumped out of the car and waited for the others.
When we walked in there was loud music playing and body's grinding against each other.
Tessa and Joshua headed for the dance floor while me and Max went to the kitchen.
"This party is sick!" I say laughing.
"Yea I guess you could say that." Max replies.

I grab a bottle of vodka and downed half the bottle. I felt a little woozy but I still had common sense.
I handed the bottle to Max and he downed the other half of the liquid hesitantly.
I grabbed a can of beer and downed that. I feel wasted right now but I feel content.
I see Max looking a little tipsy.

"Let's go dance Max!" I slurred as I dragged Max to the dance floor.
We started dancing and Max started grinding on me causing a moan to escape my lips.
I started grinding right back causing him to growl in my ear.
Max kissed my neck causing me to involuntarily shiver.
"L-let's t-take this u-upstairs..." I moan out.
Max grabs my hand and drags us up the stairs to an empty room.
-------------------
Max's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't as wasted as Pierce but I still wanted him sooo badly!
Once I entered the room behind him I closed the door and locked it.
I turn Pierce around and slam my lips into his. The sparks between us felt amazing.
His lips were so soft and luscious!
I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I walked us over to the bed and laid him down still kissing him.
I got on the bed hovering over him. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip asking for entrance. He moaned and allowed my tongue to explore his mouth.
I started rubbing my growing erection against his also growing erection making him moan again.
I tugged at his shirt and pulled it off him.
I looked down at his beautiful chest and ran my fingers over his hard nipples.
He moaned again making me harder, and it was painful.
He looked up at me his eyes dark with lust and want.
"M-Max!" He moaned out.
I growled in his ear seductivly.
He started tugging at my shirt and I helped him pull it off of me.
I took one of his nipples in my mouth playing with it. At the same time I used my other hand to play with his other nipple.
"Max!" Pierce moaned my name again making me almost lose all self-control.
I take Pierce's pants off on one swift motion.
I palmed his bulge in his boxers.
"MAX!"
I pulled his boxers off leaving him bare to the world.
I stared lovingly at his beautiful body.
I wrap my hand around his shaft and started pumping my hand.
His pants were getting heavier and he was moaning uncontrollably.

I pull my pants and boxers down in one swift motion.
Precum was glistening from my tip.
Pierce's eyes go wide when he sees my member.
"Ma-Max! Take me now!" Pierce panted.
I position myself at his entrance and slowly put my tip in.
I waited for Pierce to tell me to continue.
He nodded his head and I slowly put the rest of my member in him.
He looked like he was in pain.
"I can stop any time you want babe." I tell him.
"N-no I want all of you Max.."
I pulled out a little bit than pushed back in fast.
I did this repeatedly, and now Pierce was moaning and panting louder.
"M-Max I'm gonna-" Pierce then came shooting his seed on both our chests. His hole started squeezing me making me pound into him harder.
I pushed in farther, reaching my peak, and came in Pierce.

I fell on top of Pierce panting. I rolled over pulling myself out of him.
Pierce was finally starting to calm down now.
"I love you Pierce." I said quietly.
I wrapped my arms around Pierce, not needing an answer right away. We both fell asleep in a matter if minutes.
---------------
Back to Pierce's POV
---------------

Oh My Freaking Rainbows! I had sex with Max!! My dreams have come true!!
I think I might be falling for this hunk of sexy!
I now know that he loves me too...
I wonder what happens from here?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- Omg I'm sorry if this scene was bad. I have zero experience in writing those scenes. hope u liked though!!

What do u think'll happen next?

Comment/Vote/Follow Me!