Chapter 19

Pierce ~
I see darkness. I see a light ahead. I walk towards it. The light opens up to a meadow.

Max is sitting under a tree reading to two small children.

I gasp as I realize those are our babies. Our beautiful babies.

"Pierce!"

I look up and see Max waving me over.

"Daddy!" My babies call out to me.

Tears are running down my face, but they're happy tears.

"Wake up baby."
"Wake up daddy."
~~~~~~~
Beep. Beep. Beep.

'Ugh'.

My eyes crack open slowly to very bright lights.

"Pierce! How are you feeling baby?" Max is at my side with a tear streaked face, but relieved.

"H-how long h-have I been out?" My voice cracks.

"Three days. I'm so happy you're awake." Max kisses my forehead and gives me a plastic cup full of water.

"How are our babies?" I ask after drinking that cup of water.

"They're healthy and beautiful. Do you want to see them?" Max asks smiling lovingly at me, brushing my hair off my face.

"Yes."

"Doctor he's awake. Can you please bring in my son and daughter?" Max gets up and talks to a doctor in the hall.

Max walks back in five minutes later with a blue and pink bundle.

"Your parents and mine were here but left to get dressed. Now here is little Ari." Max hands me the pink bundle which is our daughter.

"The nurses also found out that our little boy here is a hermaphrodite. They said your genes were passed down to him from someone in your family being a hermaphrodite." Max explains rocking Kyle in his arms.

"Well that just makes him even more special." I say smiling.

Ari has Max's hair and my eyes. I'm guessing Kyle looks just like his father though.

"Is he awake!" My mother comes rushing in.

"Shush." I look down to see my princess whimpering with tears in her eyes.

"It's ok baby. I've got you." I whisper to her kissing her forehead.

After awhile she yawns and goes to sleep.

"You want to switch now?" Max asks taking Ari from me and giving me Kyle.

By now my family and Max's were in the room watching us.

"Awww." A few camera snaps go off and I know it's Max's papa.

"Hey there baby. I'm your daddy." I whisper to Kyle.

He smiles at me and gurgles a little.

He definately looks like his father.

My precious babies are here. And I'm not going anywhere where they aren't.
~~~~~~~~~
A/N- what do ya think? Should I continue?

Ari and Kyle on the side>>>>

Vote/Comment/Follow Me!