it'll soud crazy

Max's POV

I got off of the plane. I'm here! I made it to London! It was probably eight-ish when I arrived, so I was kind of nervous that Barney and Red were a sleep. When I made it pass the security and all that junk I checked my phone. There were at least ten texts messages from Ross but only one from Tim. I wasn't really excited to see that Tim texted me, I didn't even think he was going to text me at all! But Ross, I expected Ross to text me. He must be worried sick but I had to do this, even if it hurts my heart. My friends are in danger...well I think they are. Whatever I can feel it. Something isn't right.

I walked outside and called Red. It took a few seconds for him to answer. "Hey Max..." Red finally said after answering. "Hey Red I'm here." "Ok I'm in the parking lot so just find the car." He said with a annoyed voice. I knew he was going to be pissed, with me not texting or calling him for almost a year and then just showing up at his house like nothing was wrong. I went to the parking lot and found his car. Red was sitting in it waiting for me with a blank facial expression.

"Hey red..." I said as I got in and shut the door. "Hey." He said blankly. There was a couple of minutes of silence between us before he started the car. "Hey look Red, I came here for a reason. I'm so sorry that I didn't text or called you first it was argent!" Red rolled his eyes. "I don't care about that." He said as he backed out of the parking lot. "I'm pissed that you didn't call in general! Six months Max! Six without a word from you!" Red said as we left the parking lot. "I know...i have no excuse for that and I'm sorry." I said while looking down at my hands.

Red signed and turned the radio on. "I'm just glad I get to see you at least. Now put on your seatbelt my dude." Red said with a small grin on his face. I smiled at him and put the seatbelt over my chest as I buckled it in. "So why did you come?" Red asked keeping his eyes on the road. "I'll tell you but it'll sound crazy!" I said. "Shoot me." Red replied glance at me for a split second but turned his eyes back to the road.