Dark Figure

Tim's pov

It was morning now and there was still no sign of max, that stupid cunt. How could he just leave his boyfriend without evening telling him? It makes me sick. It doesn't help that Ross has been crying ever since Max left him on read. What is Max even doing? How could he have the heart to leave Ross like this. I lost my train of thoughts when i realize that Ross wasn't crying anymore. I didn't think about it much, crying can take a lot of energy from you. I try texting Max but i got the same results as before, read. I texted Em if she has herd from Max.

T: "Hey, have you herd from max? Ross is pretty bummed about it..."

E: "No not at all...I feel sorry for the poor guy. Im with Adam right now, we're doing a project. We'll face time you later love."

T: "Alright babe, love you. Tell Adam i said hi."

I put my phone down and leaned back in my chair. There wasn't much to do right now since it is pretty early, i was thinking about doing a live stream but i didnt know what i should stream. I logged into my computer and scrolled through some games that just came out. Nothing really caught my eye. I was about to give up looking when my screen turned baby blue with a purple crown in one of the corners. "What the hell..." I said under my breathe. I tried to reset it but nothing worked, my mouse wasn't even on the screen any more. I sighed and unplugged the whole computer, as i did i notice the computer still didn't turn off. "Weird...I just had this thing fixed." I grabbed my phone and tried to look anything up that could help me with this, but the same thing happened with my phone. Baby blur screen with a purple crown in one of the corners. 

I scratched my head. What the hell is going on? Is this an update or some shit? In the corner of my eye i saw the T.V. was on. I never turned the T.V. on this morning...I thought for a moment. "The T.V. has the same logo...Ross." I smiled to myself. Of course! Its a prank bro! He got me this time. As i was thinking this the power went out but the Phone, computer and T.V. was still glowing with that logo. "Thats enough Ross! I know you're pranking me! Ya got me!" I walked out of my room, realizing the silence was very nerveing. "Ross..." I said but a bit quieter. I could see the baby blue glow from his cracked door. My heart started racing, i swear to Pewdiepie our lord and savor, That if Ross jumps out at me i will loose it. I inched a little closer to the door. "Ross im not playing!" I said as i slowly walked into the room. Nobody was in there. I walked towards his bed. He must've left his phone in here or something. As i was looking on his bed i could see a hand sticking out from a dark corner. Ross usually leaves his blinds down so it was hard to see if it was really a hand of just my mind playing tricks on me.

I walked to the blinds and opened them, I was so nervous to turn back around to see a hand. I slowly turned and Saw what layed before me....nothing. Absolutely nothing, silly me. I thought there was a hand! A human hand! Im very slow. I chuckled to myself and turned around to close the blinds. I was pushed back by...by....I have no idea. A black figure pushed me backwards into Rosses computer desk. I hit my stomach on the edge of the desk which put me out of breathe and gasping for air. I fell to the floor but quickly looked up. Nothing. Nothing was there, not black figure...no nothing. It was gone. Where did it go! Was that Ross? No...No it cant be. Ross would never go that far with a prank! Who am i kidding this is not a prank anymore! I started to stand up until a cloth was covering my nose and a hand was covering my mouth, I started to feel sleepy but i used all my might to fight back but soon i would fall in complete blackness.

Red's pov

I tossed and turned but there was no way i was going back to sleep right now, I started to get up from my heaven of a bed. I looked at the alarm clock and realized it was still late...or should i say early? It was 2 in the morning. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and started to walk down stairs, I wanted to get some milk(HE NEED SOME MILK) or water. My throat was killing me! As i was about to walk in to the kitchen i could see Barney and Max sleeping of the coffee table playing uno. I quietly laughed and went to grab something to drink. As i did i realized that Max's phone was on the kitchen table. I Opened it but it had a pass code. I didn't bother to even try but i could still see the missed call and text messages from Ross. The last Message says "Shes here." What? Whos here? Doesn't matter. Its none of my business, i shouldn't be on Max's phone anyways. I put Max's phone back and continued drinking my drink.

I took Barney to out room. I went to our closet and grabbed extra pillows and blankets for Max. Hes going to be sleeping on the couch tonight because i cant pick him up. I placed him and the couch and went to lock all the doors. As i was i thought i saw a figure outside out door. I turned the porch light on but came to realize that it was a trash can. I sighed and walked back into my room with Barney as i layed back down.