Dark Lord

Adams's pov

"So you're telling me that Chan just gave this to you?" I asked Em as i took a good look of the knife. I still remember her holding this same knife. "Yes, i don't know if she knew i was going to be in trouble but im so glad she gave me this." Em said, as she giggled a little. Em grabbed the knife and placed it back in the baby blue cloth. She placed it back in the drawer and gave me a big smile. "Um...You okay?" I asked. Em jumped up and down as she grabbed my hands to make me do the same, I am so confused. "Em settled down! You have neighbors remember?" "Adam do you know what that means!" Em said still jumping. "That you neighbors think we're getting it on? I don't know Em." Em laughed and sat down on the bed. "If we can get that book back, we can bring Chan, Melissa, and Carnation back! We could probably google something to make this happen Adam!" I stood there for awhile, could this actually be true? Could we bring the girls back, but what happens if we can't? That will bring a big disappointment to both of us. Do we tell the others, or do we just do it?

Em's pov

Adams stood there for awhile in silents. I was actually getting a little scared. "You okay Adams?" I asked as i stood up from the bed. Adam smiled and ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you Em!" Adam said as he squeezed me harder. "Oof! No problem Adam, but don't thank me yet! We don't even know if it will work." I said trying to get out of the hug. Adam let me go and asked "What do we look up?" "I already did some reach search before you came here, some people said a Dark Lord can bring anyone back from the dead. But he needs a bid sacrifice before he can do his work." I said as i gave Adam a photo of the Dark Lord that i printed out earlier. "Wait...is the 'Dark Lord' his actual name? Because he looks retarded!" Adam said has he laughed, giving the photo back to me.  "No! His name is...Chin Chin!" I said as i looked around and whispered. Adam's eyes grew big and mouth dropped. "Em...That means dick in Japaneses! Em, i love to continue this but it's late and it seems like you're sleepy and shit." Adam said as he started to walk towards the door. "Adam wait!" I pulled out the baby blue handkerchief. "Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo!" I yelled. Adam turned around and looked at me confused. "What the fuck did you say? See you're tired! You need to go to bed!" Adam said. The handkerchief started to glow a bit, Adam and I stared at the cloth in amazement. Whispering grew among us as we stared into the cloth. The words kept repeating "ChinChin." The glowing slowly decreased and the whispering stopped. "How do we find Chin Chin?" Adam asked in a serouis tone. I looked up from the handkerchief to him. "I know a guy."