Chapter 1- Film night

Stars pov
"Marco!! It's time for our film night!"
I shouted Marco from downstairs, I heard him talking to someone.
"One minute star! I'm on the phone to Jackie" he answered me back
I sighed quietly.
Marcos pov
I was finally going to ask out Jackie lynn Thomas!
"Hey Jackie, before you go I just wanna ask you if you'd like to go bowling on Saturday?"
"Like on a date?"
"I guess you could call it that." I tried to sound confident.
"Will star be there?"
"No."
"Ok then sounds cool I'll see you there!"
I ended the called and took a deep breath.
I went to join star down stairs only to find her sleeping soundly. I felt a stream of guilt fill my senses. I covered her up and went to bed.
Stars pov
I woke up to the sound of Marco coming down the stairs.
"Marco what happened last night?"
"Oh I was on call to Jackie, I'm going bowling with her today." He scratched the back of his head and smiled apologetically.
"Oooo to make up for last night, can I come?" My eyes sparkle in anticipation.
Marcos pov
"I promised Jackie it would be a date though, sorry star, we can have our film night tonight though." I bit my bottom lip in hope of her forgiveness.
"Yeah whatever Marco." Star looked at the floor and went to get breakfast.
Stars pov
I can't believe Marco would ever ditch me for Jackie, I hate her!
Marcos pov
I went out to meet Jackie, but I couldn't stop thinking about star. I felt so bad, I wasn't able to fully enjoy my date.
"Hey are you ok Marco, you seem sad?"
"Hey, I'm gonna have to cut this date short, I'm sorry Jackie."
"This is about star again isn't it?"
"Sorta, I feel bad for leaving her."
"Listen, star is 15 she will be fine on her own for a couple of hours, chill dude." Jackie rolled her eyes.
"It's just, we missed our film night last night and now I'm leaving her alone all day."
"Just leave her, she will be fine, if you can't fully enjoy a date because of star, why even ask me on one." Jackie sighed loudly.
"But,Jackie..." I was cut of by Jackie.
"Just go Marco." She walked away and some other guy started to speak to her.
Stars pov
I heard the door open and someone shouted "Hey star! I cut the date short because I felt bad for leaving you!" I heard Marco call.
I ran downstairs to meet him. "Marco you didn't have to do that,you like Jackie right? Dont ditch her for me." Secretly I was glad he ditched Jackie.
"No star, I don't even think I like her anymore." Marco sighed sadly "I made a mistake star,I'm sorry."
"Don't worry Marco!" I hugged him tightly. "So who do you like?"
"I don't know anymore,star, what about you?"
"Oskar." I lied.
I saw a look of disappointment in his eyes. "Marco what's wrong?"
"Nothing, let's get this film night started!"
Marcos pov
She likes Oskar...
We watched films all night, it was fun seeing star smile made my day.
~time skip to the morning~
Marcos pov
I woke up on the sofa, but I felt something heavy and warm on my stomach...