Chapter 12-Its all over

Stars pov
I felt Marcos red hoodie hit my face and all the warmth returned to my body. The girl in front of me looked confused as to why I wasn't dead yet.
Once the vision had returned to my eyes I saw Marco running over to me. I hobbled over to him.
"Star are you ok?" He kissed my cheek. "Im so sorry for leaving you."
Jackie walked over and stood next to the monster.
"Hello star."
Marcos pov
I looked around for Janna, she was standing behind a crowd of people shaking her head.
I let star down, now she's going to die because of me...
I wasn't going to let her die without a fight.
I started to run towards the monster, but I felt a slender hand grip my wrist.
"Leave it marco." Star pulled me over to her.
"I love you star." I hugged star.
"I love you to marco."
Love is the answer
The fortune cookie!
Well it was worth a shot...
I broke away from the hug and kissed star as passionately as I could.
Janna looked over in astonishment, I wondered why until I saw the monster turn into a young girl, regaining her facial features.
Jackie stepped back.
"I've never felt love before." I heard a soft voice leave the little girls mouth.
I looked over to her.
"Please,show me." She walked over to us, star went on her knees so she could face the girl.
She held her hands and got out her wand to heal the wounds on her hands.
I walked over to them.
"Your boyfriend is cute, star." The girl pointed at me. I blushed and star laughed.
"And so are you, Katie."
Katie?
I walked over to meet her.
"I'm happy for you Marco, you made the right choice, Jackie isn't the one for you." She held my hand and inspected it carefully, like a fortune teller would.
She walked over to Jackie,grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the woods.
Stars pov
I stood up straight and helped Marco up.
"How do to know her?" Marco asked me.
"I opened another fortune cookie." I passed Marco the paper which was in the fortune cookie.
It read:
Your answers lie within Katie.
Marco looked and me and smiled, "I'm proud of you star."
"Let's go home." I walked over to Marco and held his hand.
On our way home we found a cliff edge where we sat and looked into the distance.
"Well this is original." I laughed and gave Marco his hoodie.
"No more awkward showering now?" Marco put his hoodie back on.
"Nope."