Chapter 9- Creepy Note

Marcos pov

"But star what if my parents walk in and see us, thats another thing we are never gonna live down." I pulled star to face me.

"Nah just tell them i felt ill and you were staying in my room for the night." star hugged me tightly. "It will be fine."

We watched films for the majority of the night, star stayed cuddled up to me.

After a while i heard her breathing get deeper, she was sleeping. Shortly after, i fell asleep too.

~The morning~

Stars pov

"Morning Marco!" I jumped on marco and sat on his stomach.

"Morning Star." He laughed awkwardly.

"sooooo, what do you wanna do today." I kissed his cheek.

"Wanna just stay here and watch movies all day?" Marco sat up and i lay next to him.

"Yeah sure!" I gave him a quick hug and he kissed my forehead.

"you missed." I laughed and captured his lips in a kiss.

I heard a bang from downstairs, it sounded like the door, i went to get it as marcos parents were at work. It was an envelope addressed to me, i thanked the mailman and closed the door.

i opened the letter, the writing looked familiar.

Here In the forest,

Dark and deep,

I offer you,

Eternal sleep.

I read the poem aloud and went up to show marco.

Marcos pov

I heard star coming up the stairs, she showed me the letter and i read it to myself and looked at her in shock.

"Did the mailman say who this is from?" I asked her looking at the back of the letter.

"No, maybe we should go to the forest."

"Star you can be serious, it says eternal sleep, lets ask Janna she knows about these creepy ghosts and everything." I shrugged.

"Yeah ill go to her house now,you stay here marco, ill go change in the bathroom,"

"No star im not letting you out on your own now, were going together." I got up and went to get dressed.

~At Jannas house~

Stars pov

"Hey janna, we need a favour from you." I grasped the letter tightly in my hand.

"Yeah sure star, follow me." She took us to her bedroom in the basement.

"So whats up?" She asked.

I gave her the letter "Read this, i got it in the mail this morning."

She read the letter aloud.

"And what do you want me to do with this?" "Oh and heres your homework for today because you were off school." janna passed us the homework.

"Thanks Janna, we want you to see if you could find out who or what wrote this, because you seem to be good with all this creepy stuff." Marco put the homework next to him.

"I guess i could take a look at it, ill give it to you tomorrow, will you be in?" Janna put the note on her desk.

"Yeah we will, Thanks janna!" We both hugged her.

"See you tomorrow guys"

~At school~

Marcos pov

"Hey marco, star!" Janna ran over to us.

"I think i know what is happening, and its not good..."