Chapter 10- Dont go into the woods

Stars pov
"Star, never go in the woods again." Janna caught her breath
"Why? The woods are fun!"
"Yeah she's probably Right star..." Marco grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.
"Ok this is a message from a monster who you can hire to catch someone for you, but you have to pay a price." Janna took a deep breath.
"How long till he gives up and leaves me alone?" I asked her.
"It's a she, and she's not going to leave you alone until she finds you. She can only attack when you are alone though." Janna hugged me tightly.
"You sure there isn't a way to stop her?" Marco had a look of horror in his eyes and he gripped my hand tighter.
"Positive." Janna shrugged her shoulders.
"Well star, I guess we're never gonna be apart from now on." Marco kissed my cheek.
" I can live with that."
~After school~
Marcos pov
"Hey look star, fortune cookies!" "Shall we buy some?"
"Yeah!" Star hung onto my arm.
We bought 2 boxes of fortune cookies and headed home.
~At home~
I cracked open a fortune cookie.
Love is the answer
"Hey star, look at this."
"Hey I got the same one!" Star laughed and pointed at the piece of paper in her hand.
I laughed awkwardly.
"Hey Marco, don't you think you staying with me all the time is gonna cause issues?"
"Why?"
"Because, we have to shower and use the bathroom."
"Oh, I never thought of that."
"We can't just not shower." Star twiddled her thumbs.
"I guess we will just have to not look or whatever." I stopped her from messing with her thumbs.
"It won't hurt from being away from eachother for 5 minutes right?"
"Star, I don't want you to get hurt."
"I know marco..."