Chapter 1 : Call me Natalie.

November 1, 2009 (Sunday, 5 : 15 pm)

Dear Diary,

Bonjour! I am Nataliya Vittoria Romanov, a 15 year old modern day princess envied by many other who wants to have a luxurious, extravagant life. I was born on an uneventful night of December 21, 1993 therefore, I am the daughter of multibillionaire business empire owners, John Equire and Rosette Romanov. I am free of any worries for I have everything at my disposal...according to them.

How do I look? Well, I have a beautiful and smooth long brown hair (that I wear in curls from time to time) expertly taken care of by famous professional hair stylists around the world, luscious chocolate brown eyes, and a high and very prominent cheekbones.

I love the colors black, pink, royal purple, and gold the way I favored cute cuddly bears dominating the shelves on the west wall of my attic/ bedroom. The smell of Freesia, Rose and Lilac (my favorite flowers) intoxicates me. When I'm not up to doing anything business related, I spend my free time finishing sudoku problems, painting, reading thick novels, sculpting and writing songs. I play the piano (we have a white grand piano inside the music room and a black grand piano on the porch way downstairs), harmonica, flute, and the guitar.

Now let's see how rich me and my family is.

I have a 2 penthouse suite at Malibu, California and New York, New York. We have big vacation house on every continent except freezing cold Antarctica and smoldering hot Africa. We go to different places every summer and next year, we will go to Greece. It has been a dream of mine to see the Parthenon. I made a miniature model of it ( along with the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Colosseum and many more) from wood or whatever material I fancied. I store all my creations inside a glass cabinet beside my shelves filled with teddy bears.

My family lives in an enormous posh mansion (at Beverly Hills) complete with an indoor Olympic sized swimming pool, jacuzzi and spa, gym, a 3 floor library, a "party room" and mini bar, a music room with all the instruments you can imagine, a recreational rooms for indoor activities such as painting or playing a game of chess, 40 doors and countless windows, 2 kitchen, 1 large dining room and 11 bathrooms, grand staircases and fully functional transparent elevators. You can practically see anything going on downstairs.

There are 10 rooms in our 5 floor abode: 6 fully decorated guest rooms, and 3 enormous rooms for my brother, my parents, me and another room (multilevel) for my dog, a precious King Charles spaniel, Leaf.

My room, which is situated on the attic, is designed by renowned 21st century famous architect Paul Steelman. In case you don't have any idea who he is, Mr. Steelman is an American architect who is notable for designing  the $240 million Sands Macau casino resort which was notable for going from "blueprint to opening in 600 days." So, anyways, he made the old attic extremely suited for me.  I have a curtained four poster bed made of mahogany wood. The sheets and pillowcases are exported from Frette company of Italy. This Italian company has supplied the finest hotels worldwide, luxury ocean liners, and first-class trains with their luxurious bedding. If you want good quality, go for the famous and the professionals, I say.

Back to my room, I also have a big walk-in-closet housing practically every piece of clothing you can imagine- from lacy lingerie(I never wore them) to voluminous ballgowns for grand occasions. Did I mention I love attending balls? No? Well, I do. I love wearing a dress especially "free flowing" ones.

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I am a complicated mix of Bulgarian, French and English blood.

I think that's all you ought to know regarding the general concept of ME.