Chapter 6 : The Hunter

November 7, 2009 (Saturday)

Dear Diary,

Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Great Appalachian Valley, Lake Champlain, Hudson River.

YES! I AM IN NEW YORK, BABY!

I really missed my city like crazy to the point of insanity. Kidding. I can't help but feel giddy. You know what I mean? After a month of California and Beverly Hills and hot humidity and a beach, I was soooo looking forward to the cold and busy streets of a New Yorker. I missed my ballet school, my posh apartment or flat, as the British calls it. Sigh, New York. I'm finally here.

Big smile on the face. Oh yep, right here. I'm just so happy. everything seems to be going on a right path. Marietta and Pierre's wedding on December. . . we're a one big happy family. I don't (actually) want to leave just after things went great but I New York is New York so NO "I want to stay" for me. It's fine. (Actually)

It's 12 noon here and I just finished eating lunch. Sigh, I really am back in New York. I don't have a butler to prepare my things, no parents in here, no cute little sister, and no dog to cuddle. This is one of the . . . uhm . . . advandisadvantages (I love creating words) when I am in New York. I get to be independent but homesick.

Stop it Natalie. Don't get all moppy and melodramatic. This is New York and I have a few days to spend before the start of Winter Productions in my ballet studio. I feel anxious and excited for that show. I will be the lead dancer, playing the role of Elisha and Anaya in a story entitled "The Angel's Fall." This is kind of hard for me since it's a dual role. Different personalities to embody.

The Angel's Fall. . . I still haven't read the play since it was delivered this morning. Well, I don't fancy going out today . . . I might as well read it.

-Natalie =)

"The Angel's Fall."

This is a thick thick book. I really need to start reading the story if I want to have enough knowledge to have the ability to interpret it in a dance.

A thousand years or more ago, there was a beautiful lady living in a beautiful place unknown to all mortals dwelling on Earth. Her name is Eylinyha.

In their language, her name means "the Seeker who does not see." Nobody knew why her Folk gave her that name. The only common knowledge is that her name has been written down for centuries. It was said that whoever 'she' that was the ninth daughter of the second son, born in the ninth time since the descent of the moon to Earth, will be given that name. Her Folk followed what the Ancient Writing said, out of sheer respect for their Ancestors.

Eylinyha has always been a special entity in their place. Every male of the right age chose to be her suitor. Everyday, gifts were pouring onto her doorstep - jewelries, sweet smelling flowers, clothes, poems or songs. Even so, she did not opt to choose anyone of them. Other ladies started getting jealous of her popularity, her beauty, her powers and the special place she was given in the society.

That morning, the Great Head of the government made his monthly visit. Eylinyha made sure that her dwelling is as spotless as a spider's web may be. Several nooks and crannies were filled with exquisite looking decorations like glittering shells of every shape and size, flowers picked from the nearby Meadow, and several other sparkly things. Curtains were changed and the tables were polished. When the Head came, Eylinyha was baking. They ate and talked a lot. That day quickly pass just like the others. The time to leave hurriedly came.

"Young sapling, just tell us anything you might need and we will give it to you." said the Head of the Akron, the government of the Terra.