Prologue

Author's Note: I do not own any rights to the Star Wars Franchise or to the TV show Star Wars Rebels. I also do not own any rights to any of the characters names used in this story. I do not own any rights to Disney either so while some events portrayed in this story may seem similar and are in a similar order to Star Wars Rebels, they are not the same. Also, before I receive any criticism on the fact that the story occasionally ventures quite far off the original story line... Yes, I do ship Ezra and Sabine so yes there are going to be some chapters that some sets of eyes shouldn't read, but besides that I will just remind everyone that this is my interpretation of events that happened and what happened in between those events. Other than that I would just like to say that I am fairly new to this type and style of writing so it would be great if you left a comment down below. If you enjoyed reading this story feel free to share it with your friends! Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a fantastic day!

~Sabine Wren: Prologue

It started as just another mission on lothal. You know, kill a few bucketheads, steal some supplies from the empire and sell them to Vizago for credits. Life was perfect. We had Kanan who was our leader and a former Jedi before the purge of Order 66. There was Hera who was the captain of our ship called "the ghost". She is also in love with Kanan, at least, as far as I can tell. Then there was Zeb. He is one if not the last Lasat in existence after the empire purged their planet of Lasan and killed his people without mercy. He is also our brute force for whenever we get in a jam. Finally there was me, Sabine. I am a mandalorian as well as the weapons and explosive expert of our ship. I am also the local artist as well as an escaped ex-imperial pilot. Little did we know that on this one day, our plundering would lead to the newest member of our crew. Never in the entire galaxy did I suspect he would be so important to the crew... and to me...