11: Aback

Cayden was taken aback. He never expected her to kiss him. He kissed her back and smiled, deepening the kiss. Alia smiled as he pulled her into his lap.

She adjusted her legs so she could straddle him, and his hands rested on her hips.
Cayden tried to hold himself back.
"Alia..." He whispered."
"Yes?" She smiled as her lips moved down to his neck. Something washed over her. Cayden had never seen her like this. Cayden knew she did many things with Drake, but here he was, having his skin marked up.
Alia pressed her lips, sucking on his skin, leaving hickeys down his neck.
He groaned as she nipped at the newly found bruise.

"My God..." He sighed before crashing his lips against hers roughly. Her eyes widened, kissing him back with just as much force.
He smirked, pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it on the floor.
He pushed her down on the bed, holding her arms above her head.

"Holy shit," She gasped, looking up at him as he kissed her again. The kisses were messier.
"I don't know what's gotten into you, but fuck, it's such a turn on." He massaged her breasts with his hands as she pulled him closer to her. He soon brought his hands back to her hips, gripping her sides.

She struggled to get her hands-free-- eventually caving in.
"My sweet little Ali..." He smirked.
She rubbed her thighs to create some friction, giving herself some release.
He slipped his fingers through the elastic of her shorts, pulling them down quickly. He was in awe of the sight in front of him.

He tugged her panties off in a hurry, keeping her hands cuffed above her head, kneeling down in front of her. He kissed the inside of her thighs, before pressing his thumb to her clit, rubbing her roughly, causing a quick reaction.
She found cool air hit her core and she moaned. Cayden flicked his thumb against it, sending Alia into a small fit of pleasure. He slowly brought himself to, his head between her thighs.
His lips nipped at her folds; Alia whimpered in euphoria.
She felt him begin to suck on her clit, and she moaned louder than she had before. His fingers soon found her, thrusting in and out of her. She gasped, arching her back.
Cayden chuckled, kissing and sucking, leaving her a moaning mess beneath him.
"Tell me you're close." He smiled, fingering her harder and faster, sending her over the edge.
He blew more cold air, sending her deep into pleasure.

Alia barely spoke a word before reaching her high.

Cayden smiled, cleaning her up before kissing her again. Alia caught her breath, looking up at him. She brought him back down to her, kissing him hard. She pulled his shirt over his head, as he started to tug his boxers off. He reached for a condom off the bedside table.
Alia took it as an opportunity to pull his boxers off, taking him into her mouth to tease him. She sucked him off slowly, before releasing him.
He groaned. He forgot about the condom and thrust himself deep inside her. She moaned loudly as he thrust in and out. They both needed it-- both yearned for it.
He began to thrust harder, moving her hands above her head once more.
Alia moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer and deeper inside her. He thrust deeper, hitting the right spot-- sending a string of moans out.
She moaned his name as his thrusts grew rougher. His thrusts became sloppy as they both came close to their highs. Alia whimpered. Her core ached and pulsed, on the verge of her climax.
His name left her lips as she climaxed, Cayden following suit, riding out their highs together.

He pulled out, kissing her neck as he let go of her hands. She covered herself with the bed sheets.
Alia smiled. She was sore but happy.
Cayden smiled as well and picked her up, cuddling her before letting her go to get dressed. She giggled, changing into some new panties and his t-shirt. They remade the bed, sitting down on the sheets for a few minutes before climbing under the sheets and laying together.
Alia fell asleep in his arms, and Cayden fell asleep soon after.