1: Making The Bet

Cayden and Caleo had been best friends since the first grade. But it was more like a superhero and his sidekick. Cayden instigated and called the shots, Caleo followed like a lost puppy. But Caleo had one thing over Cayden; his girlfriend, Alia. 

It was Friday night. Caleo and Cayden were having the time of their lives. Being eighteen gave them a few options. Their options normally consisted of alcohol from Cayden's mother's cabinet. Cayden was the instigator in the boys' relationship. He always caused the trouble. But he didn't care. Cayden still had a secret thing for Alia. Cayden wanted his chance, but Alia and Caleo had been dating since the eighth grade, and now Caleo's a senior,  Alia's a junior. He didn't stand a chance when they were still dating. There was one way.

"Caleo! Let's make a bet, man!" Cayden announced. 

"Yeah, sure dude." Caleo's voice slurred a bit. 

"Whoever can take the most shots without puking wins. If I win, I get to date Alia for one month, and if you win, I'll do your trig homework for a week." Cayden chuckled to himself. 

"Homework? Really, dude? What the actual hell, Maxson. And what the fuck? Alia would be fucking pissed if she knew that she had to date you for a month. I swear you have not made a good impression on her, Cayden. You joked around about paying her best friend, Hanna, to blow you after the homecoming game. As if that will happen. But if I win... if I win this bet—"

"Dude, you won't."

"If I do, you have to do whatever I want for a month, got it? Homework, being an idiot in public. Whatever the hell I want."

Cayden laughed. "Yeah, sure, dude. Now drink up. Whoever pukes first, loses."

"Let's do it, man," Caleo said, agreeing to the bet.

Cayden knew exactly what was gonna happen. Every five minutes, they downed another shot. Caleo was already drunk, but the more he'd drank, would just add to the belated upchuck. He'd throw up in like ten minutes, and then Cayden would win. Cayden knew that Caleo could never hold his liquor.

After 5 minutes, Caleo took another shot. Not even five minutes later, he ran to the bathroom. 

Caleo came out of the bathroom, defeated.

"Damn." He groaned. Cayden had a huge smirk on his face. "I win!" He laughed.

"Alia's gonna be so pissed..." Caleo sighed.

"She'll get over it, man."

"Oh shut up, dumbass."

"Make me, asshole."

"Whatever, dude. I guess we'll find out what happens on Monday."

"Yep. Your girlfriend is mine."

"For a month, man."

"Yeah, yeah... whatever. Come on. I'm tired now."

"I'm sleeping on your couch."

"Fine by me. Later." Cayden headed upstairs to his room, whereas Caleo crashed on his couch.

By Monday morning, Hayden would be trying to get on Alia's good side, and Caleo would be single for 30 days.