2: Telling Her

It was Monday. It was the day he had to tell Alia that she was going to be dating Cayden for a month. She would freak out. Alia never liked Cayden, not even in the beginning.

Alia was by her locker when Caleo walked over.

"Hey, beautiful." Caleo smiled, kissing his girlfriend's cheek.

"So... I went over to Cayden's. Interesting weekend, I'll tell ya, babe."

"What exactly happened?" She asked, clutching her binder against her chest.

"Funny story."

"You didn't make another bet, did you?" She rolled her eyes.

"Uh, yeah."

"What about...?" Alia inquired.

"Well, uh... we were drinking and... Whoever lasted the longest, got their end of the deal. If I won, Cayden would have to whatever I wanted for a month. And if he won.... My girlfriend would be his." He managed a weak smile.

"Please, tell me that he didn't win."

"I'm sorry... but he did."

She sighed. "You had to bring me into this?" Her tone was vexatious.

"He did. I'm really sorry."

"I'm not doing it. I refuse."

"Alia... You've got to. It'll be okay."

She rolled her eyes, holding her binder against her chest tighter.

"Hey," Cayden came up, smiling like an idiot.

"Hey," Caleo answered, looking at Alia at with concern. She was pissed, and she wasn't trying to hide it. Not one bit.

"So did you tell her?" Cayden smirked. Caleo nodded.

"She doesn't look so happy about it," Cayden said. Alia glared at him.

"I'm not happy about it, and I'm like right here. You can't just include me in a stupid bet, especially if it was between you two! You don't think clearly when you're drunk, neither one of you assholes."

"It was about who would hold their alcohol the longest."

"You used it as a strength because you know Caleo can't hold that much. I'm not any part of this!"

"Yeah... you kinda are. I'm sorry, Alia." Caleo sighed.

"Whatever. I'll see you later. Bye, Caleo." She just walked away.

"Damn. She's feisty." Cayden smiled.

"Dude, don't piss her off, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, shut up. She'll be fine. She gets to date, Cayden Maxson. She should be ecstatic."

"She hates you, Cayden. If she manages to withstand being around you, you should be ecstatic. And you're my best friend. I'm sure she finds it more than weird. And wrong."

"She'll get used to it. Later." Cayden said and ran after her.