When They Want A Hug

This Chapter is kind of going to be short. It's just what they do when they want a hug.

Naruto:

Naruto is the snugly type. He'll go up to you whenever you two are alone and hold you. You may take it to bed and just lie there and talk. He never really got to do it when he was little because as you know, he didn't have anyone when he was younger. So he is very glad he has a loving person like you to hug. You enjoy your little cuddle sessions, and sometimes, you'll both get ramen and snuggle on the couch together.

Sasuke:

Sasuke isn't the one to hug you in public. But if he notices someone getting near what is his, he will get defensive and tell them to back off. You usually giggle at his jealousy and boop his nose. When you get back, he'll hug you from behind then pick you up and bring you to the bedroom. You two will lie there, cuddling and talking about Itachi or something else.

Kakashi:

Kakashi will usually snuggle with you when he is reading his books. Sometimes you'll notice him blush but majority of the time, you'll be the one blushing. He'll look at your blushing face and smile then bring you closer. You'll eventually fall asleep and Kakashi will bring you to your bedroom. He will put you down then read a few chapters then get in next to you and snuggle you.

Minato:

Now Minato... He is kind of the shy one and will be the one blushing. He'll come over to you and blush while asking to snuggle with you. You'll giggle and nod your head. He'll give you a goofy grin and then pick you up and sit you down on his lap. He'll bury his head into the crook of your neck and you'll wrap your arms around him and lay your head on his neck. You'll hear someone softly snoring and you giggle. You'll run your hand through his hair as he sleeps peacefully.

 Hashirama:

Oh Hashirama... He won't even ask. He'll just run up to you with a big goofy grin and pick you up and squeeze you until the brink of death. He only lets go because Tobirama bonks him on the head. He'll blush and mumble a quick apologize but then he'll go back to hugging the life of you. He'll bring you back to the Senju compound and lay on the bed and won't let you go unless Tobirama forcefully pulls you off.

Tobirama:

Tobirama won't say a word. He'll just grab you whenever he feels like it. He believes that he can do whatever he wants to you and whenever he wants. Most of the time you don't complain, unless you are doing something important, then you'll get a little hissy but you'll soon realize that no matter what you do, Tobirama won't let go of you. He'll keep you for the entire day, if he needs to go somewhere, he'll just either put you on his back, shoulder, or carry you bridle-style.

I know I took out Shikamaru, he was kind of difficult to write but if you want him back just ask ^-^