Nicknames

Naruto:

Naruto will usually call you bubbles or something along the lines of your personality. You have a pretty happy and bubbly personality. That is where his nickname for you comes from. You'll usually call him sweetie because he is very nice and sweet towards you.

Sasuke:

This one you may or may not have seen coming. You like to tease Sasuke, so you either call him Duck Butt, Emo, or Sasugay. He usually gets angry but then he'll smirk and call you munchkin which in fact you do not appreciate. But if you are being romantic you might call him love and he'll call you darling.

Kakashi:

You will call him perv for fun and he'll call you weirdo. Let's just face the facts though, he is a perv and you are kind of weird (no offense, but I think weird is good ^-^). He'll call you honey occasionally and you'll call him sweetie.

Minato:

Minato thinks you are a cute little cinnamon roll that needs protecting at all times. You appreciate the protection... But at some times it gets a little tiring. He'll call you cinnamon because you like cinnamon and indeed as I stated before, Minato thinks you are a cinnamon roll. You'll usually call him dear or cutie to make him blush.

Hashirama:

You'll sometimes call him the master of hugs just for fun because let's just face it... Hashirama probably gives the best hugs. He'll call you love and you'll call him darling when you are trying to be romantic.

Tobirama:

You and Tobirama go back and forth all the time. There really is no set nickname for the both of you because you guys just keep spouting out more every chance you get. If there was to be a nickname for Tobirama that you use a lot would be white haired troll. He'd call you angry munchkin. But he'll occasionally call you love and you would call him dear.

Hey guys I know it's another short one but I'm getting busy lately but I will do my best to post chapters and work on getting longer ones.