Chapter 4

~ Isabella's POV ~
He just proposed to me. I honestly don't know what to say.

"Bella?" He asked. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Yes, I'll marry you." I said. He smiled and slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled away and saw everyone standing there with their phones out and in awe. I was actually really happy. Colby pulled me into a really tight hug. I giggled and hugged back. "I love you so damn much." I said.

"I love you, too." He said. I smiled and let a few tears fall. We pulled away and everyone started hugging us and congratulating us. "Alright, guys, that's enough congratulating. I'm taking this one upstairs." He said before picking me up bridal style and walking in the house. He walked up the stairs holding me and made it to his room. He walked in and shut the door locking it. He put me down and I turned to face him. He pulled me close and kissed me. I kissed back and tangled my fingers in his hair. I'm so happy with him.

~
He laid beside me and I cuddled up to him. He is the best thing ever. I kissed his cheek and we just cuddled. My phone started ringing causing both of us to groan. I grabbed it and saw it was my manager. I answered putting my phone to my ear.

"Leah, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Well, I got you a shoot." She said.

"When, where and with who?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning, same spot and we actually don't have anyone." She said. "Do you know anyone who would be willing to model and has an amazing body?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do." I looked at Colby and smiled.

"Alright, well get here at 9am sharp. We have to get both of you ready." She said.

"Okay, Leah. See you in the morning." I said.

"See you in the morning." She said. I hung up putting my phone to my ear.

"So, who ya doing a shoot with?" He asked.

"Oh, you." I said.

"Sweet." He said.

"You do realize I'm gonna have to leave the ring here, right?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I don't want people knowing just yet." I said. He nodded and pecked my lips. "I love you." I said.

"I love you, too." He said. I smiled and closed my eyes and yawned.

"Let's get some sleep." I said.

"Go ahead and go to sleep. I'll be in soon." He said and put on his boxers and walked out of the room shutting the door. I pulled the blanket over me and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~ Next Day ~
I woke up to my alarm going off. I hit dismiss and sat up and rubbed my eyes. Colby was still sleeping. I shook him.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Wake up, we have the photoshoot in two hours." I said. He groaned and woke up. I got out of bed and put his shirt on and I walked out and into the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I started the shower and took the shirt off and I stepped in and showered. When I got out I grabbed my towel and dried off and wrapped my towel around my body and I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and Colby walked in. I walked into the room and shut the door and I got dressed. Colby walked in. "We need to go by my apartment so I can change into a different outfit." I said.

"Okay." He said and quickly got changed.

~
We had gotten to the place for the photoshoot and walked in.

"Isabella! We have a surprise for you!" Leah said as soon as she saw me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We have someone for the photoshoot." She said.

"I told you I had someone." I said and looked at Colby.

"I didn't know if you were gonna have a reliable one, so we went and got..." She trailed off.

"Hello, love." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked behind Leah and I saw Harry.

"Harry?" I asked. A smile grew on my face. I ran over and hugged him and he hugged back and spun me around. He put me down. "I haven't seen you in years." I said.

"I know, I was in LA for a few days and they called and asked me if I could do a photoshoot." He said. I smiled.

"That's awesome. Come here, I want you to meet someone." I said. We walked over to Colby and Leah. "Harry, this is my boyfriend Colby. Babe, this is Harry." I said. They shook hands.

"Well it's nice to meet you." Colby said to him.

"You as well." He said.

"So am I going to be needed or not?" Colby asked.

"We could use you. Follow me." Leah said and he followed her. "You two get into make up and wardrobe!" She yelled at us.

"So, how have you been?" He asked as we walked to the dressing rooms.

"I've been good. You?" I asked.

"Pretty good." He said.

"You cut your hair, I see." I said.

"That I did. You did the same to your hair." He said.

"Yeah, well I always cut my hair." I said. "I'll see you out there. I should get ready." I said. He nodded and walked to his dressing room. I walked in mine and shut the door.

~
We finished the photoshoot and I went to go change back into my normal clothing. I grabbed my bag, phone and keys and I walked out and took the ring out of my bag and put it on. I walked over to Colby and Harry who looked like they were arguing. I got between them.

"Okay, boys. Two steps back." I said. They moved away. "Now, why the hell are my best friend and my boyfriend fighting?" I asked.

"Nothing, its fine." Colby said.

"I have to go anyways." Harry said. "It was good to see you again." He said and walked off. I looked at Colby.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"What?" He asked. "He was touching all over you in that photoshoot." He said.

"No, he wasn't." I said. "Let's go." I said. We went to walk out but Leah stopped us. "What, Leah? I want to go home." I said.

"Tomorrow I need you at my office at 12." She said.

"Got it." I said and we left.

He got jealous of Harry? Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a shit chapter. I hope you guys like it.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)