Chapter 11

~ Isabella's POV~
I woke up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair and I walked back into the room and grabbed my phone before walking downstairs. I went to the kitchen and made myself something to eat. As I was eating, I sat at the table next to the island and I started going through Instagram and people were leaving me pretty nasty comments. I sighed and locked my phone. I decided to take a selfie and I posted it on Instagram.

Liked by colby_brock, samgolbach, katrinastuartofficial and 206,793 othersIsabellagomez I know you guys are hating on me because of mine and Colby's announcement on his channel

Isabellagomez I know you guys are hating on me because of mine and Colby's announcement on his channel. I'm not sorry for being with the man that I am absolutely in love with. Colby is seriously the sweetest guy in the entire world. He is NOT going to stop posting on YouTube or anything else for that matter just because I'm pregnant. If you guys were true fans of Colby, you wouldn't be hating on the girl he loves. Yes, we may be too young to have a kid, but God is always throwing obstacles our way and we take care of it. I'm sorry if anyone is truly upset by this news. I love my baby 💯❤️
👤colby_brock

2,619 comments
Samgolbach Proud of you guys ❤️
Colby_brock I love you, baby so much 💕
Katrinastuartofficial This is so cute 😩
Eltoncastee I am so proud of how far you guys have come as a couple ❤️
Isabellagomez Thank you guys ❤️ @samgolbach @katrinastuartofficial @eltoncastee
Colby_brock_fan Gross, you're just using Colby and all of us can truly see it 😷
Ihateisabellagomez Get the hell out of here, bye bitch. The baby is obviously Brennen's.
isabellagomez @ihateisabellagomez Actually, I haven't been with Brennen in like 7 months, so the baby isn't his ✌🏼

I knew I was going to still get hate comments and I don't care. I'm happy with Colby.

"Hey, Bella." I heard Elton say. I looked up and saw him getting food.

"Hey, Elty." I said. He chuckled at the nickname that a lot of people call him. I smiled.

"You know, a lot of people can't handle being with someone who has such a successful career and is really well known from it. But you, you can handle anything. All these haters are just mad because they can't have him. Bella, I am seriously so proud of you. You have come such a long way." He said and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Thank you, Uncle Elton." I said and pulled away.

"Of course." He said. I finished eating and got up and cleaned the dishes.

"Elton, do you think we could turn the guest bedroom into a nursery?" I asked.

"I think it's a nice idea. I mean, we have the room. I don't think you guys should go and buy a place." He said.

"Okay, thanks." I smiled. He smiled back.

"So, now I'm actually going to be an Uncle to someone's kid." He laughed causing me to laugh.

"I'm gonna go check the mail." I said. He nodded. I got up and walked out of the house and to the mailbox and I opened it and grabbed the mail. I walked back in the house and to the kitchen and sorted out the mail by everyone in the house. Elton grabbed his. I took mine, which was an orange envelope.

"You gonna open it?" He asked.

"It's the sex of the baby." I said.

"Sweet, open it." He said. I took a deep breath and put it down.

"I'm gonna wait to open it with Colby and then tell everyone at the same time." I said. He nodded. I went through my other mail and saw just bills that I had to pay. I grabbed mine and Colby's mail and I walked upstairs and into the room. Colby was editing. I gave him his mail and I sat on the bed. "Babe, I have the envelope that tells us the sex of the baby." I said. He turned around.

"Open it." He said. I opened it and saw the sex and showed it to him and he smiled and came over to me and pecked my lips. "I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I said.

~
Everyone was just chilling out in the movie room and we walked downstairs and over to them.

"Guys, we want to tell you something." Colby said. They paused the movie.

"We found out the sex of the baby today." I said.

"And?" Kat asked.

"We're having..." Colby trailed off.

"A girl." I said. They all smiled and congratulated us.

"Yay, I can spoil my niece." Kat said. I laughed a little.

"Okay, I need sleep." I said and we sat on the couch and they hit play on the movie and I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They're having a girl! What should her name be? Comment and let me know.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)