Chapter 8

~ Isabella's POV ~
I woke up and felt arms around me. I looked over at Colby and smiled. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I carefully slipped out of his grip and got up. I walked out of his room and into the bathroom and I rinsed my mouth out with listerine. I walked back out and bumped into Sam.

"Sorry, Sam." I said.

"It's fine." He said and walked into the bathroom. I walked back into Colby's room and I grabbed my key, bag and phone and pecked his lips. I saw his eyes open.

"Where ya going?" His voice was raspy and my lord it was hot.

"Home." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"So I can shower and change into clean clothes." I said. He groaned.

"Okay." He said.

"I'll come back." I said.

"I actually won't be here. Sam and I are going to film a video with a couple of people." He said.

"Okay, just call me whenever you guys are done." I said.

"I will." He said and pecked my lips. I smiled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, too." He said. With that I walked out of his room shutting the door and I bumped into Devyn as I was about to walk down the stairs.

"Sorry, Dev." I said. She smiled.

"It's fine, Bells. Where ya headed?" She asked.

"Home." I said. She nodded. I left out of the house and got in my car and I started it and drove off. When I got to my apartment I parked and got out and walked inside. I closed my door and went and took a quick shower and I got dressed in a pair of yoga pants, Colby's Nirvana hoodie and a pair of VANS and I walked to the kitchen and made something to eat and I started to eat. My phone dinged.

Colby 💕:
Hey, baby. I just wanted to let you know that Sam and I are leaving now. I love you.

Bella 😘😍❤:
Hey, love. Alright, just be safe please. I love you, too.

I locked my phone and finished eating and then I cleaned up. There was a knock on my door. I walked over and opened the door and saw my landlord.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Hey, we've been getting complaints about you." She said.

"I don't make any noise what so ever." I was really confused.

"Well, there's been way too many complaints on you. We're giving you 30 days to leave." She said. I sighed.

"Okay. I'll more than likely be gone before the 30 days." I said. She nodded and left. I shut the door and sighed and called Elton. He picked up on like the third ring.

"Hey, Bells. How ya feeling?" He asked.

"Hey, Uncle Elton. I'm alright. You?" I asked.

"I'm good. What's going on?" He asked.

"My landlord is giving me 30 days to move out of my apartment." I said.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Noise complaints. But I'm the quiet one." I said.

"You're here pretty much all time. Move in here." He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, just tell Colby." He said.

"Okay, thank you, Elton." I said.

"You're welcome, Bells." He said. "I have to go. Gotta take Circa on a walk." He said.

"Okay, again thank you. Bye." I said.

"Bye." He said and hung up. I called Colby but he didn't answer. I texted him.

Bella 😘😍❤:
Hey, babe. I know you're busy, but I wanted to tell you I've been giving 30 days to move out. Elton said it was cool for me to live there with you guys. I just had to tell you. Well, text me when you can. I love you.

I locked my phone and started packing when there was a knock on the door. I walked over and saw Brennen.

"Hey, Brennen. What's up?" I asked.

"Hey, Elton told me that you have 30 days to leave here. I thought I'd come by and help you pack." He said.

"I'm not sure why he told you, but thank you. Come in." I said. He walked in and shut the door and we went back to packing.

~
I had finished packing and Colby texted me back.

Colby 💕:
Hey, baby. Sorry that I didn't pick up or answer you when you called and texted. I left my phone in the car while we were filming. I'm heading to your place now so we can talk about why they are giving you 30 days to leave.

I replied with an okay and made some dinner. Not even 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it and saw Colby. I pecked his lips and walked to the kitchen to finish dinner. He shut the door and followed. 

"So, why are you getting kicked out?" He asked.

"They said it was because of noise complaints." I said.

"That's ridiculous. You're a quiet person." He said.

"I know. It's fine." I said.

"I'll be happy having you live with me again." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and we sat down and ate. I can't believe they're kicking me out. This is insane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter is a bit shorter than the others but I wanted to get a chapter out. Do you guys think she's gonna have a girl or boy?

Follow

Vote

Comment :)