Chapter 14

~ Isabella's POV ~
I was in our room looking at wedding venues on my laptop and Colby was on his laptop editing a video.

"Baby, can we set the date for sometime in December?" I asked.

"Of course. The snow would be amazing." He said.

"Now where is the next question." I said.

"Maybe go out to New York or somewhere that snows." He said.

"We could go to the mountains." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Everyone can be staying in lodges." I said.

"I like that." He said. I grabbed my notebook and pen and wrote down the where.

"I want to do December 20th." I said.

"I like the date, it's so close to Christmas." He said. I nodded and wrote down the date. I went back to looking at other things for the wedding.

~
We were all in the movie room watching a movie and I was thinking about having Amanda, Devyn and Kat to all be bridesmaids. One thing hit me hard, who is gonna walk me down the isle? My dad passed away.

"Colby, who is gonna walk me down the isle?" I asked.

"Right..." He trailed off. We both didn't realize it.

"I'll do it." Elton said. I nodded and kissed his cheek. He's honestly the best. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~ Next Day ~
I was at the gym with Brennen and Colby and we were all in different areas. I was working on my cardio. Brennen was working on his biceps and Colby was hitting a punching bag. I was done with the treadmill and I walked to Colby and took a picture of him and put it on Instagram.

Isabellagomez Gym flow with my babe. Brennen is here somewhere. But in two short months, I will be married to this hottie right in front of me. I love you, Cole Robert Brock @colby_brock 🔥

So many people were commenting on it, all good things. I'm so glad people have been so supportive of us and our relationship.

~
I was getting dressed when Colby came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Baby, lets go elope." He said. I turned to him as I put on my shirt.

"You want to elope?" I asked. "What about everything we've got planned?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, we can do it and not tell anyone and then come back and do a ceremony." He said.

"I'm down." I said and pecked his lips. This man is my entire world. He pressed his lips against mine softly and we started off kissing slowly and it started to heat up. I'm sure you know where this is going.

~
He laid beside me both of us breathless. I pulled the blanket up and cuddled up to him.

"Colby, I love you to death." I said.

"I love you, too." He said. I pecked his lips and laid my head on his chest and I started going through my phone. I saw some texts from different people that I don't want to respond to. I just want to shower and sleep.

"Baby, I'm gonna go shower." I said.

"Okay, I'll go in after you." He said. I nodded and grabbed one of his shirts and put it on and I got up and grabbed my towel and I walked into the bathroom and started the shower and I shut the door locking it and I stripped and got in and let the water hit my body.

~
I was downstairs making food for me and Colby and he was washing dishes. Elton walked in and immediately turned his camera on and started recording Colby.

"Oh my god, guys. Colby is actually doing dishes." He said and that caused me to laugh. Colby just gave him a look and Elton is dying laughing. I finished cooking and served us. "Sorry, Colby." He said and walked off. Colby dried his hands off and we sat down and started eating.

"So, when do you want to leave?" He asked.

"Uh, tomorrow." I said. He nodded. We finished eating and I washed the dishes and I heard footsteps in the gaming room. Colby was beside me and he heard the same thing. "Or we could go on a little drive now and just come back after." I said.

"I like that idea." He said. I dried my hands off and we walked upstairs and packed an overnight bag. The only person who was home besides us is Elton but he's in the garage and I heard Sam's bedroom door slam shut. "Sam?" Colby called out. Nothing. Ever since Sam started doing those crazy haunted games, our house has been spooky. It's already scary enough without the haunting. We finished packing the bag and then we walked out to the car and got in and he started driving and I slowly fell asleep.

This man is my whole entire world.

~~~~~~~~
Alright you guys, this is the end of this book. I might be making a sequel to this. I'm not quite sure yet. If I do make a sequel to this, it'll be to where they get married and move out and all that. But quite honestly, I don't think I'm going to make a sequel.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)