Chapter 6

~ Isabella's POV ~
I woke up to no Colby and I ran my hand through my hair and just remembered everything that's happened. That was until I felt a bit sick to my stomach. I put Colby's shirt on and walked to the bathroom and I took a shower and grabbed my towel and dried my body off and I wrapped my towel around my body and I walked into the room and to my dresser that has a mirror connected to it. I started sorting through my make up bag until I felt lips on my neck and arms around my waist from behind. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.

"Good morning, princess." Colby said.

"Good morning, prince." I said as I felt him nibbling behind my ear which made me weak in my knees. He stopped and rubbed my back.

"We're going back to my place so we can help set up for a party Elton is throwing." He said. I nodded and put on water proof make up. After I finished my make up, I brushed my hair and put it into two fishtail braids and then put on my pink bikini, a pair of blue jean short shorts and a Send It tank top and I put on my flip flops and grabbed my bag and phone. He grabbed his phone, keys and wallet and we walked out to his car and got in.

~
We got to his place and he pulled into the driveway and he parked in his normal parking spot and we got out and walked inside and I saw everyone starting to set up and I started helping and Colby went upstairs.

"Is anyone here?" I heard Brennen ask before coming to the room where we were filling the pit up with balls.

"I'm here. Everyone is getting ready." I said and saw how sad he was. "What's wrong?" I asked. He set his camera up and helped me.

"My landlord told me I had to get rid of Kobe." His voice cracked. I dropped the box of the balls and turned to him and hugged him. He hugged back and sniffled.

"You should've called me. I would've kept him till you figured something out." I said.

"I called my mom right after the call." He said and we pulled away. I rubbed his arm. "I miss him." He said and then noticed the ring on my finger. "Colby proposed?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. He nodded and we finished filling up the pit.

"Brennen!" I heard Colby yell before jumping on him. They hugged and Brennen told him what happened.

"We should go get beer." I suggested.

"I'll have to buy it. You're not 21." Brennen said. I nodded. Him and Colby left to the store.

"Where's Brennen and Colby?" Sam asked as him and Kat walked over.

"To get beer." I said. He nodded. I hugged Kat and then I hugged him. "I'm hungry. What do you guys have?" I asked.

"Chips." He said. I walked over and started eating some. As soon as I ate those few, I felt sick and ran to the downstairs bathroom and got sick. Kat followed me and rubbed my back and held my braids back.

~ Colby's POV ~
Brennen and I were maybe half way home when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and I saw Sam was calling me. I answered it putting the phone to my ear.

"Yo, Sam. What's up?" I asked.

"Hey, I'm not completely sure. Bella is puking her lungs out though." He said.

"Sam! She fainted!" I heard Kat say.

"Shit. Hurry home." With that he hung up.

"What's going on?" Brennen asked.

"Bella fainted." I said. He started going a bit faster when I got a text from Kat.

Katrina 🦄:
Colby we had to take her to the hospital since she isn't waking up at all. She has a cut on her cheek from my ring cause I tried to catch her before she fell. Meet us there.

I replied with a quick okay.

"Drive to the hospital." I said and Brennen didn't ask any questions, he just drove. I was really worried about Bella.

~ Isabella's POV ~
I woke up and immediately squinted my eyes. The lights were really bright and I heard machines beeping? Where am I? I let my eyes adjust and then looked around and saw Sam, Kat, and Brennen. There was someone there I didn't recognize. They were all asleep except for Brennen. He looked up from his phone and looked at me and smiled and walked over.

"Hey, you're up. Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. He handed me a cup of water and I drank some and gave it to him. I saw the ring on my finger and raised an eyebrow. Brennen proposed to me? "Let me see if the doctor is around." He said and walked out. Kat woke up and saw me.

"Hey, girl. You're finally up!" She said which made Sam and the other guy wake up.

"Baby, you're awake!" The brown hair blue eyed cutie said.

"Uh, who are you?" I asked him. Everyone looked at me and then him and he walked out of the room. The doctor walked in with Brennen.

"Alright, Bella. Time to explain to you what's going on." He said. I nodded. "You got sick, fainted and your friends brought you here. We ran some tests and you have amnesia and you're also pregnant." He said. "What all do you remember?" He asked. "More like who?" He asked again.

"I remember Sam, Kat and Brennen. I remember most of my family and friends." I said.

"Do you remember Colby?" Sam asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Who?" I asked which made me feel bad because of the look on all their faces.

"He's your fiance." Kat said. "Don't worry we will help you remember everything and everyone." She said. I nodded.

"We can release you, but I am recommending you go to a gyno so you can get checked on." The doctor said. I nodded and they got the needles out of me and the doctor handed me papers.

"I'll fill them out." I heard someone say. I looked up and saw that guy from earlier. He took the papers from the doctor. He was so cute.

"Colby, did you bring her clothes up?" Brennen asked the guy who was filling out the papers.

"I can wear home what I wore here." I said.

"There's actually blood all over them." Kat said. I nodded. 

"No, I didn't." The Colby guy said.

"We're gonna head home and finish setting up." Sam said and him and Kat left and then Brennen spoke up.

"I'll go get her bag." He said and left leaving me and this Colby guy alone. He sat beside me filling out the papers.

"It hurts that you don't remember me." He whispered.

"I'm sorry." I frowned.

"It's not your fault." He said and looked over the paperwork. "Wait, you're pregnant?" He asked.

"I guess so." I said. He smiled to himself. Why is he happy? Oh yeah! They said he was my fiance. So, I'm assuming it's his baby.

I hope I remember him soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUYS I FINALLY FUCKING UPDATED! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE NOT MAD AT ME. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I'VE HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR SO LONG.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)