Chapter 10

~ Isabella's POV ~
-4 months later-
I woke up and ran to the bathroom and got sick. I seriously hate being pregnant, it sucks. Today I find out the sex of the baby. I'm showing so much and it sucks. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom and I walked into the room and saw Colby wake up.

"Babe, I have the doctors appointment today." I said.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asked.

"Uh, no shit. We're finding out the sex of the baby." I said. He nodded. I started getting changed. I put on a baggy Ramones T-shirt, yoga pants and vans. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. We haven't even told the fans yet that we are pregnant. He had finished getting ready and I had grabbed my bag and phone. He grabbed his keys, wallet and phone and we walked downstairs.

"Where are you guys headed off to?" Sam asked.

"Doctors appointment." I said. He nodded. We walked out and to the car.

~
We had been waiting for over and hour and I see the doctor walk out.

"Isabella?" She asked. Colby stood up and helped me up. I can't wait till this baby pops out. We followed the doctor back and walked into the room and I got on the bed thing and laid back. She started setting up. "How have you been?" She asked.

"Pretty good." I said. She lifted my shirt and pulled the waist band down on my pants a little. She put the gel on my stomach and it was cold.

"That's good. Have you had any pain?" She asked as she moved the wand around.

"Only in my back." I said. She nodded and you could hear the heartbeat. I smiled to myself and we looked at the screen.

"Well, are you wanting to find out the sex of the baby now or wait till the baby is born?" She asked. I looked at Colby.

"It's up to you, beautiful." He said.

"I want to know now." I said. He nodded.

"Alright, well you're having-" She was cut off by a knock on the door. "It is probably my boss." She said and set the wand down on a towel. She walked over to the door and opened it and turned to us. "I have to step out of the room for a minute." She said. I nodded and she handed me a towel and walked out. I wiped the gel off of my stomach and fixed my clothes. I looked at Colby. He seemed distracted.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"No you're not. Tell me what's wrong." I said. He sighed.

"I'm just nervous to become a dad." He said.

"You'll be fine." I said. "I have experience with children, so I'll show you." I said. The doctor came back in.

"I am sorry about that. I actually have to respond to a family emergency. I will send the results of the gender in the mail if that's okay with you." She said.

"It's perfectly fine. Thank you and I hope everything is okay with your family." I said.

"Thank you." She said and left. We got up and left. We got in the car and he started it.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked.

"I want some pizza." I said.

"Alright. Do you want me to drop you off at home first?" He asked.

"Please?" I asked. He started driving home and when we got there he parked and we got out and walked inside the house.

"I'll just order and have it delivered." He said.

"Okay." I said and walked to the couch in the gaming room and sat down and Colby followed and sat beside me. Corey was playing some game. I'm not much of a gamer. Colby joined him in playing after getting off the phone. I pulled my legs up and I was scrolling through my phone. "Babe, I think we should tell everyone." I said.

"Do you really want to?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"We should make a YouTube video saying it." He said. He got up and helped me up and we walked up to our room and I sat on the couch and waited for him to set up the camera. He sat beside me and started recording. "Hey, what's up guys. So, today's video is going to be a little bit different. I'm here with my beautiful girl, Bella." He said.

"Hey, guys." I said and waved.

"We have something we want to tell you all. But after we tell you what we are about to tell you, I don't want you guys to hate either of us." He said.

"We are..." I trailed off.

"We're having a baby." He said and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. "I'm still going to post as I do. This is not going to stop me from doing what I love." He said.

"I wouldn't even think about keeping him from you guys." I said.

"I'm still the same Colby and I always will be." He said.

"We are also engaged." I said. Colby kissed my head.

"I love you, guys. I will see you guys on Friday." He said. He ended the video and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm scared." I said. He kissed my head and hugged me. I hugged back.

"I love you, Isabella." He said.

"I love you, too, Colby." I said and pecked his lips.

I'm scared but with him by my side, I know I'll be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry about doing a time jump in this. I hope you guys like this chapter. What do you think the gender of the baby is?

Follow

Vote

Comment :)