Chapter 5

~ Isabella's POV ~
I woke up and sighed and got ready for my meeting with Leah. I got dressed in a pair of white short shorts, a grey Ramones tank top, a pair of converse and my hair tied back in a messy ponytail. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I was at Colby's if you couldn't tell. I made a pot of coffee and saw Elton walk in.

"You guys need to get that AC fixed." I said.

"I know. We had people in here checking it out. We don't know why it's messing up." He said. I poured myself a cup in a to go cup and fixed my cup and put the lid on it. "Where are you going? It's not even 12." He said.

"I have a meeting to go to." I said. "Which reminds me, keep Colby busy around 4." I said.

"Okay." He said. I walked upstairs and into the room and I grabbed my keys, bag and phone and I pecked Colby's lips. He opened his eyes and groaned.

"Where are you going?" His voice is raspy and I love it.

"That meeting with Leah. I'll see you later." I said.

"Alright, baby. Have fun." He said and pecked my lips.

"Mm, I'll try." I said and walked out and downstairs and out to my car. I got in and took a sip of my coffee before putting it in the cup holder and then I started my car and drove off.

~
I parked outside of the building Leah works at and I parked and got out and I walked inside with my coffee, keys, bag and phone.

"Good morning, Bella." The secretary, Sarah, said.

"Good morning, Sarah." I smiled at her and walked to the elevator and got on. I clicked the button and took a sip of my coffee. It may be hot as hell outside, but I need it if I'm gonna deal with Leah. I got off the elevator and walked to her office and I knocked.

"Come in." I heard her say. I walked in and shut the door. "Ah, Bella. You're here! Have a seat." She said. I sat across from her and put my coffee on the table and my bag on the floor and my keys and phone on the table.

"So, are we meeting to look at the pictures from yesterday?" I asked.

"We are." She said and she opened her cabinet and took a folder out and slid it to me. I opened it and took all the prints out and looked through them. I loved every single one of them. "You get to pick five to be featured in Victoria's Secret." She said. I smiled to myself and chose the five and gave them to her. "I'll email you the pictures so you can save them." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Now, onto some other business." She said putting away the folder. I looked at her.

"What other business?" I asked.

"The beautiful Tiffany's rock on your finger." She said.

"Oh." I smiled to myself.

"It needs to be kept hidden." She said.

"I don't wear it in the shoots." I said.

"Okay, as long as it's not shown in the shoots we're fine. Now, do you know who Scooter Braun is?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. He's Justin Bieber's manager. Why?" I asked.

"Well, he saw a video of you singing." She said.

"Of me singing? I never recorded myself." I was confused as hell.

"I know. But your friend Devyn did when you guys were hanging out a while back. Anyways, he wants you to do a session for him." She said.

"So, that means that if he likes my session he'll want to sign me?" I asked.

"Exactly, babe. So, is it okay if I give him your number?" She asked.

"Yes." I said. I was pretty excited. She started typing on her computer.

"That's it for this meeting. Enjoy the rest of your day. Congrats on the engagement." She said. I nodded and got up. "Wait, before you go." She said and grabbed a paper off of the other ones and handed it to me. "I printed out the schedule for next week." She said. I looked it over and nodded to myself.

"Alright. I'll see you on Tuesday." I said. It was currently Sunday. I grabbed my things and left.

~
I showed up to a jewelry store and I was looking around at the rings. Colby loves his rings. I was looking at the engagement bands for men and saw a black one. A lady came over to me.

"Hello, dear. How can I help you today?" She asked causing me to look up at her.

"Can I see that black men's engagement ring with the white on it?" I asked. She pulled it out and gave it to me. I looked at the tag and saw it was Colby's size. "I'll take it." I said.

"Okay, it's going to be $1,500." She said. I pulled my wallet out of my bag and paid. She put the ring box in a bag. It had the ring in it. She handed me the bag and my receipt.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome." She said. I walked out and left to my car. I got in and drove off to my apartment. When I got there I parked and got out and walked inside and to my apartment and I walked in and shut the door. I texted Colby.

Isabella:
Baby, come over please?

Colby 💕:
Alright, I'll be over soon.

I locked my phone and went to my drawer and I changed into a matching dark red laced bra and underwear and I walked to the bed and set the box on the bed and got a text from Colby.

Colby 💕:
I'm here.

Isabella:
Just walk in.

I laid on the bed a certain way and I heard the open and shut. Footsteps came towards the bedroom and the door opened and I saw Colby standing there.

"Whoa." Was all he said as he walked in and shut the door.

"Hi." I said. He smiled.

"Well, hello." He said and walked over. I smiled to myself and he sat beside me. I sat up and pecked his lips and handed him the ring box. He looked at me. "What's this?" He asked.

"Just open it." I said. He opened it and saw the ring.

"Baby, I love it." He pecked my lips and put it on. I smiled and sat on his lap facing him. "I hate to say this, but you're really turning me on right now." He said in a low whisper.

"Mm, am I?" I bit my lip.

"Very much so." He crashed his lips on mine kissing me roughly. I kissed back and you know where this leads to 😉.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a few days since I've updated. I might update a lot coming soon. I hope you guys love this story just as much as you liked the first "book" to this.

Follow

Vote

Comment :)