cнαρтεг 2

❝Hey Linzy

❝Hey Linzy.❞ Liam says walking up to us as we reach school.

❝Oh ummmm hey.❞ Linzy says shyly it was obvious that she had a crush on him and I couldn't blame her he was really cute.

❝Hey Mia.❞ He says sweetly and I smile.

Liam was also one of our friends we met him over the summer vacation when he moved here and immediately became friends with him but he knew we we're hiding things from him like me being sexually assaulted daily and linzy having a crush on him.

❝You guys ready to start the day.❞ He says and I nod my head smiling.

School was my only get away so I wanted it to be fun while it lasted.

❝Anyways I have history first period and you guys have math so I'll see y'all later.❞ Linzy says and heads off to her class and Liam and I head to ours.

❝Did you do your math homework.❞ Liam asks me and I stop in my tracks.

❝Shit I didn't get time to do that I only got time to do Geo.❞ I say freaking out and he laughs.

❝What are you laughing about this isn't funny none of this is funny I'm gonna get a fucking detention and I can't afford to get one I need to be home.❞

❝Why do you need to be home it's only 2 hours.❞ Lian says an I look at him angrily but then I remember he doesn't know what's going on.

❝And there it is again you guys are hiding shit from me come on we're friends and friends tell each other there secrets.❞

❝I can't tell you....❞ I say softly and he looks at me with a smirk on his face.

❝Fine then I'm not giving you the answers.❞ He says and I walk off why did I even waste my time with him I could have been done already welp great I'm gonna get a detention.

I walk into math class and I sit in the back to try to figure out some answers by the time.

❝Hey Mia.❞ Jackson says and he sits next to me. ❝Forgot to do your homework I see....wanna take my answers.❞ He says and I vigorously nod my head.

❝Babe come on and sit up front with me.❞ Victoria his girlfriend says and he leaves.

❝You ready to tell me now.❞ Liam says taking the now vacant seat.

❝Nope.❞ I say and Mr. Vasquez walks into the room and immediately starts walking around the class to see who did his homework with detention slips in his hand.

Oh god I'm next.

❝Rodriguez where's my work.❞ He says sternly.

❝I-Its right here I umm didn't understand the last couple of questions.❞ I say and he looks at my paper to see five out of the fifteen questions missing.

❝Hmm.❞ He says and starts writing my name on a detention slip.

I'm so screwed Chris is gonna be so upset. Whenever I'm late he does it longer as punishment and it's even more painful.

Mr. Vasquez hands me my detention slip and I immediately put my head on the table and I start to cry while he checks Liam's homework.

❝France where's my homework.❞ Mr Vasquez says and I look up.

❝I didn't do it.❞ Liam says and Mr. Vasquez starts writing his name on a slip.

❝You will join Rodriguez in my detention this evening. ❞ He says handing Liam his slip and Liam looks at me.

❝Didn't you do your homework.❞ I ask him and he shakes his head.

❝Yeah I did but I started feeling bad for you and I decided that if it was my fault you got detention I would do it with you.❞ He says and I smile.

❝Hopefully Linzy gets detention today too.❞ He says and I shake my head.

❝I highly doubt that.❞

тнє lιgнт ιη мy ∂αякηєss