Chapter 5

Stella's POV

I floated up and saw the collapsing bridge submerged into the sea as well as our car. I looked for Skyler but I couldn’t find him.

“Skyler!” I shouted and waited but no response

“Skyler!” I shouted again

“What!” I heard a voice said. I looked on its direction and saw Skyler floating

“Come on, let’s swim to the shore” He said. We swam for about 10 minutes. We’ve reached the shore but I was too exhausted from the swim to stand up. I tried to walk but I staggered. I used my swords to help me walked but my arms barely hold on. I was about to fall when someone caught me.

“You look really tired” Skyler said. He held my shoulders to prevent me from falling.

“You don’t say” I said then he suddenly lifted me up in a bridal way.

“Wait, what are you doing?” I asked

“You’re tired, right? You could barely walk” He said walking towards the forest

“Yeah but still-”

“Just shut up and rest” He said “and you’re blushing” He added. I could see him smirk

“You don’t have to remind me if I’m blushing or not” I whimpered but he just Chuckled

I tried to relax but I was too close to him. I could feel his solid chest, his strong arms, his heartbeat, and his wet clothes which by the way made him looked sexier.

How can I possibly relax when a hot guy is carrying me?

Still it feels comfortable

Dang it! What am I thinking?

I shook my head from those thoughts “What are you doing?” Skyler suddenly asked, looking at me.

“Ah… Eh…. Uhmm.. Nothing, just checking if my head is alright” I said

Damn it! It’s really comfortable. Any longer and I’m going to fall asleep

We reached the forest. He walked towards a big tree, and placed me there, so much for my dismay.

Then suddenly he took his polo shirt off “Stop, what are doing?” I asked looking away

“Can’t you see? I’m trying to dry my shirt” He said, twisting his polo shirt between both of his hands and the water came out. I tried not to look but temptation was hard. I peeked at him and saw his perfect 6 pack rock hard abs, his perfect shaped chest, and his biceps and triceps showed more when he flexed his arms to dry his clothes. It made me bit my lower lip.

“Are you done checking me out?” He said. I didn’t notice that I was staring at him. I quickly looked away.

Damn it! I hate you temptation!! –I screamed inside my head

“Aren’t you cold?” He asked

Then I noticed I was shivering “Just a little” I said. He sighed and went behind me. He bended down and did what I never thought he would ever do, he HUGGED me from behind, and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I can feel my heart beat faster and faster. I never felt this before. I also felt my face turned tomato red. It was really warm and the cold totally and utterly disappeared.

“Thanks” I muttered

We stayed like this for 5 minutes, then he placed chin on my right shoulder. I gasped inaudible, I turned to see his face and that was the second time I saw his face real close. He turned to look at me and our noses touched which made me rapidly looked away. I definitely was going to explode. My heart won’t even stop from beating too fast.