V1 ch 1

F***.

That was the word.

That was the last word I uttered before everything went black.

This &$&& /(?&'o8$& +%> @!&'j ())(@9$*^#. Was the last sentence I thought as my mind went into unconsciousness because of the pain. Although honestly was it actually a sentence if it didn't sound human?

[Congratulations you are the 4444 system.]

"What the actual f******* pooping unicorns." was the first thing I said when I became a system. If I knew it would be recorded and posted for all the other systems to see then I would've been more creative.

_____________________

Huang Fu, the name he was given meant 'rich future'. By his mother or father whom he didn't know.

When he was just a little babe he was taken in by an orphanage because his parents had died. That was what he chose to believe. No one wanted to know their parent had abandoned them.

When Huang Fu was younger he wonder why he didn't have a mother or father like everyone else. Although such thoughts raged in his head multiple times he had never voiced them out-loud. Until that time.

He still remembered it.

At that time he was 11, already considered a big boy. He knew how to look after himself and not bother other people.

That day it was mothers day.

His class was presenting things to their mothers and they had made cards with tea bags in them. It was cute. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Looking at the side lines at his friends hugging their mothers, and later getting picked up by their fathers and going home made his heart hurt. He was envious.

He was trying hard not letting these emotions get to him, but that day was a moment of weakness.

He went to find the person who would always listen to him, his older brother figure in the orphanage. Some one he relied on more then the care takers, Su Ju.

Maybe on that day Su Ju was also infected. Looking at all those happy families. At that time Su Ju's mood also wasn't very good but Huang Fu didn't know and ended up bothering his brother figure instead.

Wether if it was his anger or sadness controlling him Su Ju said something he couldn't take back. Hurting Huang Fu. They were both still kids at that time and Su Ju being the older one regretted it and apologized.

It was unintentional Huang Fu knew, so in the he forgave Su Ju.

He was young then, and so it infected him making the man he was today. Was it bad? or was it good? He believed it was a good thing as it made him grow up.

He grew up and so did Su Ju.

An fate has it so they never saw each other again. Like other children they had to move orphanages and foster homes.

When he was of age he got a job and moved out. He was in college so money was of most importance making him get 3 jobs. Everyday was the same, go to school, work and study, it was a continuous repetition.

Thinking about it he was quite lonely, he never really went out with friends but it was for his future and he needed to strive alone to get what he wanted.

Maybe when he thought about it it was to much. He tried to hard. He should've rest or had taken a break. But he didn't so he collapse due to exhaustion.

[umm... Hi? I'm system 4444 and you're my charge I guess?]

That was the day his life changed. He was Huang Fu but was no longer Huang Fu.

* 4 in China sounds like die so it is a unlucky number