V1 ch 5

_____________________

"Sob....sob....hic....sob...hic"

[a-are you okay?]

"Sob.... I-I feel so-so violated...."

[...] you have my condolences.

_____________________

[aren't you going to fast?]

"Probably, but I don't want to act like a baby for to long, and aren't you taking to long in reading the rules?"

[What about you? You haven't tapped into the/my(?) system to read the rules at all.]

Huang Fu mentally sighed he had totally forgotten he had his own set of rules to read.

_____________________

[Hey, Hey Huang Fu look, look]

"what?" Huang fu looked at the system in the corner of his eyes. The system, which had a screen like form could be seen only by him and could not be seen by others. So no matter what the system says or does no one would know of its existence.

[I found out we have statuses.]said the system eagerly.[You click this button and then that one, no not that one! the other one.]

[Here I'll show you my status ]

Generation: 16

System #: 4444

Area: South

Rank: Low ranking Junior system

Main control

Points: 0

Skills: None

"....wow"

[I showed you mine now show me yours.]

Name: Huang Fu

Rank:N/A

Points:0

Skills: N/A

Body: Hong Fa

Race: Human

Level: 3

exp: 56544/300000

Skills: N/A

Looking at each others statuses, both system and charge didn't know how to feel, More like they didn't really get how it worked, but it only took one glance to know that it was unimpressive. Moving on they went to shop.

The shop didn't have much stuff, it only had water in the beverage section, some common fruits and veggies in the food section, a few pieces of clothes in the clothes section and that was about it. Not only that but since they had no points there wasn't even any use.

Taking a peak at their empty storage, in the end both system and charge logged out in disappointment.

Although the settings of the system was quite simple Huang Fu rarely visited it and only went to the Rules section so he barely went and browsed the screen. Seeing as 3 years had pass he did not spend his time primarily on rules he also watched some shows the maids in his household put on, but he mostly slept because, well babies and toddlers need a lot of sleep.