Fifteen: The New Intern (Her/His)

My box slipped and my jaw dropped because of what I saw.

"A-Austin?"

I noticed that he was also surprised at my arrival, but I was more surprised because he welcomed me with those lump abs. Oh la la, just kidding!

"Sorry, I have to change real quick

"Sorry, I have to change real quick. What brings you here?"

I was speechless.

I can not speak immediately because it's not syncing with my brain that I will be working at the Exhibition Department that Austin is handing!

"Hi! I-I'm your new intern!" I said then I picked up the box that I just dropped.

***

I just got out of the shower room because I just finished exercising with the treadmill in my office.

"A-Austin?"

That voice, if I'm not mistaken, that's Rica. I turned around and was shocked by what I saw.

It's Rica!

I quickly took my shirt and put it on.

"Sorry, I have to change real quick. What brings you here?" This is awkward.

I waited for her to speak because just like me, she was surprised to see me half naked.

"Hi! I-I'm your new intern!"

Rica is my new intern???!!!

I quickly checked my email again. Donna just sent the email for the new intern and there I saw in all capital letters.

RICA MELISSA DAVIS

I admit I'm ashamed. Who would think that my new intern is a woman? Not to mention it's even Rica Melissa Davis!

You'll pay for this when I see you again Donna!

To be continued...