Twelve: The Unexpected (Her)

And I was right.

Austin is the answer to my promotion! I've been working with Universal Media Inc.'s Executive Director on a project.

He was really a good person too, I almost had that doubt about myself that I won't make it but he's been there for me.

That day, I was at the Gallery. Austin's not here yet but when I looked around, there I was. My face printed on an enormous tarpaulin.

Everything that has happened to me at this company

Everything that has happened to me at this company. Feels like it's too good to be true.

"Embrace it, Melissa, that's where your hard work went." I turned back and see Jenny.

"Jenny!" I smiled at her and looked again at the tarpaulin

"Jenny!" I smiled at her and looked again at the tarpaulin. She came in closer and said something that I will never forget.

"Do you know why I chose you on this project? It's because Austin Grant chose you." Austin Grant? Austin Grant chose me? But-but I was there the time she told us about her proposal. "I'm Sorry?" What she said confused me.

"Austin has not noticed it yet, but he has the ability to choose the right person at the right time even though he does not say anything. I can read people you know. "

I just can not believe what happened. "It's not syncing with my brain Jenny, this is really unexpected." This just blew my mind.

"Well, your job is not yet finished, Go on then and wear your costume. Your presence is needed at the Galla." Says Jenny.

"Galla?" I asked Jenny. Of course, since I am just new here, there are terms I do not know yet that just applies to UMI.

"A Galla is where you showcase a successful project wherein the main characters of a movie or advertisement must join apart from the project shown in the Gallery."

Ah, so that's what Galla means. "Sure, I'll get ready in a bit. Thank you, Jenny. " I then went to get dressed and went to Galla Hall.

To be continued...