Two: Team Up (His)

"Well, now that you've met each other, I would like you two to be part of my proposal." Jenny interrupted.

"Wait, I missed that. Pro-proposal ?!" I couldn't believe what Jenny just said. I was not able to hear the whole thing but what? A proposal?

"Oh, yes. I've been working on this new project and I'm looking forward for you guys to join the team."

That was a relief, I thought it was something I might regret.

"That sounds exciting! Manager Jenny, I'm in!" I was shocked for a moment when she shook my shoulder.

"Ah-ah" What is this girl doing?! We have just met and she's shaking my shoulder now? she saw my startled reaction so she quickly removed his hand "Sorry." Then licked again her ice cream "I mean, I have enough time."

"Perfect! All right, I'll call Donald to give you further instructions

"Perfect! All right, I'll call Donald to give you further instructions." Jenny excused herself to call Donald.

Rica smiled at me but even though I felt awkward, I managed to ask her about food. Because I will be teaming up with this girl, might as well get to know her. What could be the best question to ask?

 What could be the best question to ask?

"Ahm ... Do you like donuts?" Her eyes got brighter and she immediately responded "Yes."

After a few minutes, Jenny came back with Donald. Donald was my colleague, we were on the same level before and now he's one of the supervisors in the Production Department. I never really talked to him but everyone says that if you get the chance to talk, just nod.

"Austin, Donald will be giving you instructions, and you Melissa, I need you to come with me, there's something I need you to do."

They excused themselves and then Donald started to talk.

"Yow Austin, this is going to be a great project do you agree? Cause you know we'll be producing a science fiction ad with super heroes and villains and you know, it's great. Do you agree?"

Now did my advice make sense? Now you know why I mentioned about nodding earlier

To be continued...