Shiki x Reader-Werewolf Reader~Secrets [part 1]

A/n this is not an request
______________________________________
Shiki Pov

I can not believe that only a few months ago I asked (Y/n) to go out with me.I love her so much, but I keep getting this feeling that she is keeping a secret from me.

I had already told her the I am an fallen Angel and she responded to it fairly well.

~Flashback~

"Shiki, you should probably go and tell her . Don't do what Rem did.And tell her before she runs away."Urie said fiddeling with the rose in his hand.

"Yeah man. For once I agree with flower man over here.Tell her the truth before somethong happens."Mage said clearly irritated while Urie gave a pout at the nickname Mage has given him.

"But Mage, Urie what if she does not accept it? She...she does not accept that I am an fallen angel?"I said.

The door suddenly flow open. Rem and Ritsuka walked in.

"Shiki don't be worried. (Y/n) will accept it and she will love you no matter what. I know it.You must just believe it. Ok?"Ritsuka said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Yeah and look.Your an angel. Girls dig that kind of stuff."Mage said.

"Yeah, but I am a fallen angel not-"I wisperd-yelled.

"Ok I'll tell her but if it ends wrong..then I-I...I'll...Then you will start being nicer to me. Deal?"I said angrily at Mage.

Mini mini time skip

"Hay (Y/n). Wait for me!"I said speed walking to (Y/n)."(Y/n) I have something to show you."

"Alright Shiki.What is-"She was cut off when I took her hand and started running into one of the open rooms.

"Well...I-I...I...ummm...am...a-"I stuttered nervously. Wondering what she would think of me if I tell her.

"Shiki...Why are you so nurvous?"She asked in a worried tone.

"No I guess I want to show-...nonono tell you something but don't know how."I nervously chucked.

'I am so gonna kill Mage,Urie, Rem and Ritsuka tomorrow. 'I thought to my self.

"Shiki it's ok you can tell me."she said patiently.

"I-I am s-sorry."I said just before my wings appeared.

(Y/n) gasped and reached out her hand to gently stroke them, but sadly pulled away quickly.

"Wow their..."(Y/n) said unable to finish her sentence.

To be continued

______________________________________

A/n ok my first Shiki x reader and yes I know Shiki is not Shiki and  it's longer then I had expected so I think I'll end it here and see if I will be able to finish it off tomorrow.

Anyway thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment what you think and as well as request.

Until next chapter