Rem x reader~ Scared [part 3]

Requested by: @elemental_fairy
________________________________________________________

He opened the book. His eyes scanned the book quickly and gave a nod, closed it and looked at me.

"You know that this was the reason the vampires were after you right?"he asked.

"Yes."I gave a shy nod.

"So then you know why you are here with us I presume. " He said with a sturn face. I gave a nod trying to avoid contact.

"May I have the book back please?"I ask as politely as possible.

"Unfortunately no I'm afraid my companions and I have been searching for this book for way too long and have just brought it to us. Now before that mutt shows or any of the vampires..."He starts but pushes me aside walking back into the library.

"...come on we know you love it Shiki..."said Urie from the other side of the room Shiki standing next to him.

"Let's head back to my father."Rem said aloud."But we don't have the grimore Rem and your father won't be happy if you return without it."Mage said with folded arms

"The little girl brought it to us."Rem said a smirk plastered on his face.He held the book up when I ran into the library. "Alright looks like our time here is done gents." Urie said holding the rose in his hand to his face.

Lindo and Ritsuka turned to look at me with hurtful expressions."(Y/n)...how could you..."Lindo said.

"I...I did not mean to do it on purpose..."I said tears starting to well up.

I looked at Rem who had the most evil devilish smirk I have ever seen on his face." Oh (Y/n). Since you brought us the book why don't you come with us to our realm and you can get a fisrst row seat to see what will happen."

He grabbed my wrist and I started to scream and yell out that Rem must let me go...but he didn't.

Time skip

It has been a few weeks since it happend. Since that time I've been locked in this cell chained to the wall and floor.

It is practically impossible to escape from the horrible place. Other devils walk past and look at me as if I was some snack to them.

I hate this I want out. IF ANYONE IS OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

________________________________________________
A/n ok sorry I haven't updated this one earlier elemental_fairy.
I've been having some very exciting writers block with all my stories for the last few months.
I feel so stupid saying all of this.

Anyway comment,vote or send me a private request.

Until next chapter

Wolf out