Urie x reader~Promise me you'll be alright [part 3]

Urie's Pov

(Y/n) and I have been dating for a while. I have already told her that I am a devil.And well she excepted it.She really is my special butterfly.

But unfortunately she has been acting strange and I think it is because of me.The worst thought that is going through my head is that she is cheating on me. But (Y/n) is a gentle, loving soul and can't cheat on me, right?

No.That can't be it.Since (Y/n) has been so...clingy

I've been thinking on asking her on what is going on.Yeah I'm not sure but I am going to give it a try.

"Hay, (Y/n) I think we need to talk."I said as I entered her apartment.

"Yeah what do you want to talk about, handsome. "She said.

"What? What is wrong? Are you alright? "I was staring at her but didn't seem to notice.My expression change into a serious one.

"Look (Y/n).I've been...You...you've been acting strange why?"I asked.Her usual happy expression turned into a frown and tears threatened to spill from her beautiful (e/c) eyes and after a while thay finally did

"I'm...Urie I'm...dying."(Y/n) managed to mumble in between sobs. I slowly pulled her in for a hug to try and calm her down.

_________________________________
A/n yeah I know what you are thinking. Why Such a sad story ON CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!! Yeah I am weird, but I will bring out an Christmas as well as a new years special so don't hate me.PLZ!!!

Anyway...

Vote and comment some request.

Until next time

Oh and Marry Christmas to all my readers