Shiki x Werewolf reader~ Secrets [part4]

Ok so this one is requested by:
Mofy123
_______________________________________________

Shiki's Pov

"Well are you disappointed my love? That I am a werewolf I mean." She fidgets with her fingers.

"No I am not. It is quite weird though." I said mindlessly. "Weird? Shiki? I don't understand? "She inquiries.

"No just...it is funny that a Werewolf would fall in love with a fallen angel like me..."I simply stated.

She placed her finger on her chin in a cute manner like she would do when ever she was thinking about something.

"Well yes I guess that it is. But I am nit sure if we can still be a couple Shiki." She frowned.

"Why? Well what do you mean, (Y/n)?"at this point I was starting to worry about the fact that I am a fallen angel, that it might be the reason she wants to break up with me.

"Shiki....you see....my faaather ia the leader of our pack here...he has already chose for me a mate and would want me to leave you..."she frowned even deeper now and muttered a soft sorry.

I felt sad at what she had said to me. ao I grabed her hands and pulled them to my chest and said,"Then might I have the pleasure of asking you this. (Y/n) (l/n) will you run away with me. Over to the hills and even further then that...to a place that can only be just you and me. With no one that wants to take us apart?"

I could feel her hand grip mine and she said,"Shiki of course! I would love to run away with you , but where do you suggest we go?"

"Well where ever you would like to."

__________________________________________________
Ahhh sorry it is probably a little late. But rather late then never am I right?
How was it though?

Anyways comment, request, stay safe, vote and follow if you'd be so kind?

Until next chapter
Wolf out