Shiki x werewolf reader~secrets [part 3]

Previously on Shiki x Werewolf reader:

The bell rang signaling our next class Math...uggh..math one of the worst subjects on planet Earth.Well one up side...Shiki and I have it together so maybe...

(Y/n) Pov

I stood in front of the class."(Y/n), are you alright? "Shiki asked startling me a little. He gave a small bow. Showing his arms to the door as if to say 'ladies first'. I smiled and walked past him over to our seats.

"Good morning class."said Mr Ross
"Good morning sir."everyone said before sitting down.

I took out my work and in record speed I wrote everything down from the bord. When I finished I quickly took out my exampad and wrote something down.

Shiki Pov

We had to write something down in class. (Y/n) finished in record time.I guess she has some homework that she hasn't done. But to my surprise she took out her exampad and started to write something on it. And then gave it to me.It said:

Shiki

Plz meet me 8pm at the park tonight. ~

(Y/n)

Ok so it must be something very important. She looked at me. I gave her a nod and she smiled.

Time skip to the park •cuz I am a lil' lazy today•

Whan I got there a girl stood with her back facing me. But the only thing is that she had (h/c) wolf ears and tail. She wore a white dress that sat just above her knees and (h/c) hair.

I accidentally steped on a twig.Her ears picked up. She turned over to my direction.

"Shiki!"She exclamated. And walked over to where I was standing and wraped her arms around me.

"Sorry but I already have a girlfriend."I said trying to push her off of me.She looked up and that was when I saw her eyes...the same colour as (y/n)'s.

______________________________________
(A/n) Yah ok so is this ok.Do you want to imagine the ending for yourself or should I write an ending?plz let me know

Until next chapter