Mage x Short reader~Height

This has been requested by the one and only
@LunaBellBlue1994

And just in case
(F/f)-favourite food
_______________________________________

(Y/n) Pov

Mage Nanashiro and I have been dating for about a year now.He can be quite a handful if he starts talking about himself, but even more so if he starts mocking me , because I am a lot smaller than him.

One day we were at my apartment. My boyfriend was in the living room watching...what ever he was watching.

I was in the kitchen making (f/f).I was almost done and just needed a little salt, but the salt was in one of the higher shelves.

With a heavy sigh I take on of the chairs from the dining table and climbed on top to reach one of the shelves.

"Hay babe how are you...Shorty, you need a little help?"Mage chuckled. I turned to him and nodded my head , no.

"Alright if you say-"A loud crash sound echoed throughout the entire apartment cutting of my boyfriend.

When Mage turned around I was on the floor crying in pain.

"(Y/n)..."he trailed off.I groaned and got up from the cold floor."(Y/n) are you alright? "I glered at him, trying to tell him to help me up.

But no...he just stood there laughing at me.When he calmed down I tolled him what I wanted to get...and all he had to do was to reach out his arm, open the cupboard door and take out what I needed.

"See it is as simple as asking your tall, handsome boyfriend to get you what you need...shorty."he gave me a smug smirk and I gleared at him and he just chuckled.

___________________________________________
Hello...sorry LunaBellBlue1994 I really did not think that it would be this short...But ok...

Ughhhhhh please help...we have exams and tomorrow I am writting Boil,biology for those who don't know. I'm gonna fail bug time.

I have a question...Have you already written exams or are you still gonna write?

Anyway leave it in the comments...along with requests of your own.

Oh and don't forget to vote.

Until next chapter

Wolf out