Valentines day special

A/n Ok you can choose your fav character from DWD.
Fav character:____
_________________________________________
____ Pov

Ok so today is valentines day and I have been planning something wonderful for (Y/n).I hope she likes it.

I walk up to her front door and started to knock. The door opened revealing (Y/n) in a beautiful (f/c) dress that stops at her knees.

"It's 17:00 (5:00 pm).So...you ready for the surprise?"I asked her holding out my hand only for her to take.

"Yes I am."she said and  we got into a taxi.

"(Y/n) can you put this on."I said handing her a scarf to close her eyes.

Time skip brought to you by my whatever note book my sister gave me this morning and yes it has the word Whatever written all over the cover.haha

As we walked up the hill to where the picnic was that I had set up before fetching (Y/n).

(Y/n) Pov

I could feel ____ dragging me up a hill . Finally he stoped ."(Y/n) you can take your blind fold of."

I took it of to see the sun gently kissing the mountains that were close by leave pastel colours as it slowly started setting.

"Wow!____ it is beautiful! "I exclaimed jumping on ____ to give him a hug."Thank you ____ for bringing me here."I said.

I turned arround and saw ____standing on one knee holding a (f/c) box with a diamond ring inside.

I immediately brought my hand to my mouth as I started to tear up.

"(Y/n).We have been going out for sometime and well I thought that I sould officially make you mine.So... (Y/n) would you give me the honour of making me the happiest man on earth?"He said giving me a real smile.

"Yes Yes! I will."I exclaimed.He took the ring out of it's box and placed it on my finger.He got up and I kissed him passionately.

When we parted he turned around."That is not the only surprise. "He said.I saw a stuffy that looked a lot like Urie's pony.

(A/n  PandaStockings I did say that I was going to get you Urie's pony haha)

I took the stuffy and started to cuddel it."It's so fluffy I gonna die."____ just started to chuckle.

"No please don't die I still want to marry you."____ fround.

"I won't. "It was my turn to chuckle.

_________________________________________
A/n ok I hope you enjoyed it.Oh and sorry I haven't been updating in a while I am not going to give any excuses cuz it was wrong not to update.*nuges dad with elbow*

Anyway vote and comment some request

And

Happy valentines day

Until next chapter.

Wolf out