Jealousy - Jon & Daenerys

Daenerys had a smile on her face while her head rested on Jon's chest. Absentmindedly her fingers were drawing circles on his naked skin and she just wanted to lift her head up to kiss him again when the beep of his phone disturbed the moment.

Jon pushed himself up and grabbed his phone. Somehow the afterglow didn't seem to have the same effect on him as it had on her.

"Jon..." Daenerys spoke softly while she curled her hand around his wrist. "Can you please ignore your phone for once?" She cocked her head and blinked a few times. "Can it please just be us for a couple of hours? You? Me? And no one else?"

"It's Sansa." Jon didn't even look at her. He freed his hand from her embrace and his fingers typed a message while his lips were forming a straight line.

"It's always Sansa." Daenerys sighed and she sat up, straightened her back while she quickly put her shirt back on. "And if it's not Sansa, it's Arya and if it's not Arya, it's Bran." She rolled her eyes. "I know that your family is important to you and I'm really glad you have them, but..." She shook her head. "Is it too much to ask to have you for myself for a couple of hours? For one night?" She grabbed his hand and entwined their fingers, but Jon only stared at his screen when another message came in. "I assume that's my answer then." She stepped out of the bed and in nothing but her briefs and her shirt she walked to the kitchen.

Jon's family was amazing. They were loyal and close. And even though they sometimes fought, they always had each other's back when someone else was fighting some of them. It was as beautiful as it was frustrating at times.

Especially because Daenerys had no one.

Her parents and eldest brother had died years ago in a car accident. And while her other brother tried to take care of her as well as he could, he had done more damage than good.

Daenerys opened the fridge and with trembling fingers she filled a mug with milk. She didn't even like hot chocolate that much, but she had to do something. She had to keep herself busy while Jon was spending time with his family, even though they were miles apart.

"Daenerys?" Jon whispered when he walked into the kitchen. He was wearing nothing but his boxer short and his dark curls were still messy.

"That was a short conversation. Is the problem solved already?" Daenerys avoided his glance and she placed the mug with milk in the microwave.

"Are you angry with me?" Jon shifted his weight from one leg to the other and he scratched the back of his neck. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were bothered by it."

Daenerys raised her eyebrows and she turned around while she took a deep breath. "You didn't know I was bothered by it?" She kept silent for a moment. "I am not bothered by your love for you family. I'm glad you have them. But sometimes..." She hesitated for a moment. "Sometimes I wonder who you're actually dating." She cocked her head slightly. "I would never ask you to spend all your time with me, but sometimes I have the feeling I only get what little time you have left." She shook her head. "I deserve better than that, Jon."

"You do!" Jon raised his voice and he hurried towards her to grab her hands. His fingers rubbed her knuckles and he swallowed. "You totally do." He bent his head and stared at his bare feet on the cold stones of the kitchen. "I'll let my family know that I won't be answering any messages for the upcoming weekend."

Daenerys looked up and she curled her lips up into a smile. "You'll let them know that you'll be spending an entire weekend with me and only me?"

"Yes!" Jon nodded firmly. "I can't disappear without saying anything. My phone won't stop beeping, I'm afraid." He smiled back at her and Daenerys shook her head while she tapped the tip of his nose.

"You do know that phones have a button to switch them off, do you?" She pressed the palm of her hand to his cheek.

"I'm pretty sure they will start to text you to ask if everything's alright with me." Jon grinned and Daenerys pressed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Then I'll switch mine off too." She let her hands rest on his naked chest. "Or do you think they'll call the police if I do that?" She chuckled and Jon chuckled along with her.

"Probably." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, but he stepped back when the milk in the microwave was ready.

"Why don't you go send that message then?" Daenerys nodded at him and her glance followed him while he walked back to the bedroom. She loved him. She loved all of him, even his flaws, even that ridiculous love for his family. And somehow she hoped that one day, if they would have a family of their own, their kids would be as loyal to each other as the Starks were.

"Robb asks me to tell you to enjoy it." Jon had a smile on his face when he entered the kitchen again. "And Sansa congratulates you on finally standing up for yourself."

Daenerys closed her eyes and let out a playful sigh. "I should have known that you would put the blame on me for your weekend of silence." She reached for his hand and pulled him towards her so she could feel his chest on hers. "You do know that this is one more thing you will have to make up for, do you?"

Jon slid his arms around her waist and once more he pressed his lips on hers. "I do." He closed his eyes and his hands wandered over her back.

"Good, you have an entire weekend to do so." Daenerys curled her arms around his neck. "And I might have a few ideas and suggestions on where to start."

"Whatever you wish, my queen."