Louis - Did You Even Think About Me?

"YOU PROMISED!" He cried and yelled at me.

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

"Louis, I know. Please-"

"I can't believe you lied to me!"

"Louis! I would never lie to you! You know that!"

He looked at me, his beautiful blue green eyes now all red, the tears streaming down his face even harder and faster.

"Did you even think about me?" He whispered.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Why would you even ask me that Louis!? I think about you all the time! Louis! Please! I'm sorry!" 

"I don't want to hear it! Just ... go. Go. I don't ever want to talk to you." 

And with that, I walked out. I ran to my house and cried.

And cried. And cried.

I logged onto Twitter from my laptop.

"I always think about you. I love you. I'm sorry! :'("

I signed off and picked up my suitcase. I packed for the rest of the afternoon.

I got accepted into Harvard University and I had to move away from home. Away from Louis.

I zippered the last suitcase and looked around my room.

It was so ... empty.

I glanced at my phone and picked it up. I got a new mention.

Louis.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: I overreacted, my love. I'm sorry. I'm really happy for you xx"

I put my phone away when I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and opened the door to find an upset Louis.

Along with 4 upset beautiful friends.

"Guys, I'm sorry."

"Sorry?! [Y/N], this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! We are all so happy for you!" Liam exclaimed. They pulled me into a group hug and they came in.

We stood together all night, eating snacks, watching movies, cracking jokes, just like the old times.

All the boys were asleep, scattered around the room.

"I love you." Louis whispered.

I looked at him, his eyes glowing in the dark.

"I love you, too. Please, don't ever say anything like that to me. I thought I lost you forever." He pulled me into a tight squeeze and kissed my forehead.

"You'll never lose me. I'm here forever."