Lilo - Babysitting Secrets

"Why would they keep the both of you in charge?!" 

Louis and Liam looked at each other, guiltily. There were toys, food, clothes everything all over the floor. 

"Louis, I could see you doing this but Liam, you? Really?"

Both of their cheeks burned red and they pulled me into a hug. I sighed and wrapped my arms around the both of them. 

"Well, I have to clean this up. Watch my nephew please!" They nodded and I headed to Christopher's bedroom. The first massive mess I had to clean.

*Liam's P.O.V*

She did have a point. I usually don't do things like this, but when I'm with Louis ... he changes me. I sat down on the floor and picked up a lightsaber. I swung it around in the air a little bit, chuckling to myself. Louis came waltzing over, sitting next to me with Christopher in his arms. 

Christopher was so adorable. He looked like [Y/N], even though it was her nephew. He had her nose.

"Louis, do you like my auntie?" He asked. I laughed as I saw Louis' face turn beet red.

"No, what makes you think that?" His voice cracked, chuckling nervously. Though Christopher was 5, he was really smart.

"Lying isn't good Louis!" He said, crossing his chubby little arms. Louis shot me a look screaming "help me!".

I crossed my arms and stared at him. "Lying isn't good Louis!"

Christopher started laughing and Louis giggled, too.

"Alright! Fine. Yes Chris, I like your auntie."

"Are you going to take her from me?" He questioned, his arms still crossed.

"Of course not, she loves you little one!" Louis said, tickling Christopher.

"How do you know that?"

"Well, she takes care of you, and she talks about you all the time, and she'll do anything for you." Louis said, rubbing Christopher's shoulders.

"She talks about you all the time, too!"

Louis' head shot up and he was blushing. He cocked his head slightly and raised and eyebrow.

"What?" He asked Chris, who stood up. He walked over to me and plopped down next to me. 

"And she talks about you all the time, too!" He pointed to me. I felt overly excited, but tried not to show it. I mean, this is coming from a 5 year old. 

*Your P.O.V*

"Ugh! Finally!"

I took in a deep breath as I finished putting away the last shirt on the floor. Christopher's room was spotless. I walked out and went to go to the living room, when I heard the boys talking. I stopped and listened. 

"Alright! Fine. Yes Chris, I like your auntie." I bit my lip to hide my smile. Louis liked me?

"Are you going to take her away from me?" I jokingly rolled my eyes, typical question asked by Chris. 

"Of course not, she loves you little one!" I heard Chris start to crack up, as if he was being tickled. He had the cutest little laugh.

"How do you know that?" I was ready to barge in and tell him, but I wanted to hear what Louis said first.

"Well, she takes care of you, and she talks about you all the time, and she'll do anything for you." It's true!

"She talks about you all the time, too!" Chris shouted. I felt the heat rush to my face. Oh gosh, Chris!

"What?" I heard Louis question. There was some shuffling before I heard Christopher talk again.

"And she talks about you all the time, too!" He was obviously talking to Liam. Before anything else was said, I walked in, smiling.

"Room's done!" I exclaimed, scanning the boys' faces. Louis was grinning at the ground, his cheeks a shade of pink. Liam was smiling up at me, his cheeks also a shade of pink. Chris sat up and ran to me, hugging my leg. 

"I love you, aunt [Y/N]!" 

I lowered down to his height and gave him a hug.

"I love you, too, Chris!"

"And you love Louis and Liam, too right?" I heard both of them giggle.

"Of course I do! They're my best friends!" I said, smiling at them. They smiled back at me.

"And you won't leave me for them, right?" Chris questioned, as if I did some sort of crime. I laughed and looked at him.

"I don't know Chris! If you do something bad, I just might!"

"NOOOO!" He screamed, hugging me. All of us laughed and I pulled him off of me. I kissed his cheek and stood up. Liam and Louis stood up, too, crossing their arms like little babies.

"What?"

"We don't get a kiss?" They both questioned. I chuckled and walked up to Liam. He uncrossed his arms and hugged me. I hugged him back, pecking his cheek.

"Chris ratted on you." He whispered in my ear. He pulled away and I nodded looking at the ground. Louis pulled me to him, almost causing me to lose my balance. 

"And the Tommo gets a kiss, too, right?" He asked, holding me in his arms. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek too. I gave him a small hug and pulled away.

"Well, now that we know [Y/N] loves us, we battle for her honor!" Liam exclaimed, picking up a green lightsaber. Louis picked up blue one and held it to the air.

"And battle we shall!" He exclaimed. They started whacking each other's lightsaber, making the noises. Christopher and I started cracking up. 

"If one of you get hurt, I won't forgive the person who hurt him!" I yelled. They dropped their lightsabers at the same time.

"Sorry!" They both yelled. Christopher picked up the green lightsaber and started hitting Louis and Liam with it.

"Chris! That's not nice!" I said, "I might have to leave you now!"

"If they're both hurt, you won't have to leave me!"