Louis - I Had To Save You

"Next question!" She eagerly awaited, squeezing my hand. 

"Let's say you were able to wish for 3 wishes everyday, what would your first 3 wishes be?"

"I would wish for ... world hunger to end ... a chance to be a fairy and ... a chance to live in my sister's shoes."

"Why?"

"Because everyone loves her, everyone thinks I'm the awkward little sister of Grace, the amazing cheerleader who can sing and has a million friends."

"I love you, babe, you know that." She smiled at me and gave me a little kiss.

[Y/N] gripped my hand, both of us walking alone past a group of people who were from school.

"Lewis!" A girl yelled, walking over to me, wreaking of alcohol.

"It's Louis." [Y/N] corrected her as the young blonde girl shot her a glare.

"Hey, Grace wants to know if she can get your digits. She thinks you're hot." [Y/N]'s grip on my hand loosened, but I squeezed it again. She was hurt, I felt it. 

"Lou ... my sister?" She whispered, her face shocked.

"No, [Y/N]! I swear, I don't know what she-" I was cut off by an ear splitting scream. 

"GRACE!" [Y/N] shouted, dropping my hand and running into the house past all the intoxicated and high teenagers outside. I ran after her, following her.

"GRACE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"LET ME GOOOO! STOP!" Grace let out another scream and a cry. Grace and I ran up the stairs and into the room with the only closed door. There she was, her bottom half completely naked and her top ripped halfway off her body. 

"Let her go." [Y/N] whispered her eyes on the boy who was straddling her sister. The other guy was watching a knife in hand.  

"Oh look, it's Grace's sweet little nerdy sister and her loser boyfriend." My blood started to boil.

"He's not a loser. Get off of my sister!" She shouted, nearing closer. The boy with the pocket blade ran over to her, slitting her wrist, blood pouring onto the floor. 

"[Y/N]!" Both Grace and I cried out, Grace getting a slap for moving.

"Don't hit her!" I shouted at him, both the boys turning around, snickering at me.

"And what are you going to do about it?" The one on top of Grace growled. I stepped forward, my fists clenched. He let go of the grip he had on Grace's shirt and put them up as if he was in surrender.

"Lou ..." [Y/N] whispered, tearing pouring out of her eyes. She shook her head slightly, knowing I could kill the kid right now.

"Get up slut, you're not worth it." Grace's captor demanded, allowing Grace to put her clothes on again. She ran into my arms and cried. Before [Y/N] could walk away, the knife kid grabbed her.

"Not so soon miss. You're definitely worth it."

"LET HER GO!" I yelled, before I was pushed against the door frame by the rapist. The boy ran the blade down [Y/N]'s chest, leaving a very small scratch all the way down. He ran his fingers across the zipper of her jeans, but she slapped his arm away. He grabbed her hand,  and slit it. A long line of red from her wrist to her middle finger knuckle was now bleeding. 

"LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!" Grace yelled, lunging towards the guy. [Y/N]'s face got more plae by the second. I kicked the guy who had me held down and ran over to her. 

"Louis ..." She breathed, falling into my arms.

"GRACE! She's losing to much blood!" I yelled. I picked [Y/N] up bridal style and we ran downstairs, passing all the lost teenagers. I ran down the block, Grace following me and the trail of blood that [Y/N] was leaving behind.