Liam - To Infinity and Beyond!

Dead.
That's how I felt without him.
Alone. Scared. Vulnerable. Empty. 
I didn't want to be without him. The way he ended our relationship ... he could never be mean.

"[Y/N], can I talk to you?"
"Sure babe! What's up?"
"I don't think this is working out ..."
"Did I do something wrong? Liam, I can fix it, I promise."
"No, it's not you! It's me. I just ... think we fell out of love."

Those words will be the death of me.
I remember when he asked me to be his girlfriend 7 and a half months ago.

"[Y/N], I love you!"
"Liam! I love you, too!"
"I want to be with you. To infinity and beyond! Can I be your Buzz Lightyear?"
"Of course you can!"
"TO INFINITY! AND
BEYOND!"

He picked me up and ran around the room. We laughed and shared our first kiss as a couple.

What happened?

We were so lovestruck! So happy with each other.
My heart sent a flash of pain through my body. I felt so lonely.

I cried myself to sleep. I missed the feeling of his arms wrapped around me. I hugged multiple things to see if that would help. 
A teddy bear, a pillow, the blanket.
Nothing.

I woke up the next morning and sluggishly walked over to my computer. I logged onto Facebook to see my timeline blown up with all my "friends".

"[Y/N]! I'M SO SORRY! :'("
"WHAT HAPPENED!? YOU TWO WERE INSEPERABLE!"

I teared up at all the sympathetic posts. I didn't want to be reminded of what happened.
I logged onto Twitter and the same thing was happening to all of my mentions. 
Out of habit, I went to Liam's account and I read his latest tweet from 2 hours ago.

"@Real_Liam_Payne: I promised ... to infinity nd beyond. i'll always luv u. i'll always b there 4 u."
And with that I cried. I couldn't stop crying, I just ... sobbed.

"Who knew that the person who made your life complete could be the same person that could crush it."

The tweets started pouring in.
One after another.

"I LOVE YOU, [Y/N]! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

I looked out my window to see Liam standign there, dressed in a Buzz Lightyear costume. I heard a small giggle escape my lips and ran downstairs. I didn't open the door, though. I stood there and peeked through the glass window. He looked down at the ground and I saw a tear hit the floor.

"I'm sorry. I love you."
He turned around but before he walked away, I opened the door and jumped onto his back. He turned to look at me, that famous smile on his face. I kissed his lips and let go of him. 

"I never meant to hurt you! I'm so sorry! I'll do anything to make it up to you."
"Liam, you're dressed up like Buzz Lightyear and you told me you love me. That's more than enough."
He pulled me into a tight hug.

I didn't ask why he broke up with me, I was too busy enjoying the feeling of his arms wrapped around me once again.