s e v e n

Bae's POV.

I felt a soft fabric wrapped around me, I opened my eyes and sat up; glancing around. My vision went blurry, I moved too fast. I brought my hands to my head, holding it in place. Blinking a few times, my vision came back. I looked around the room, flinching as I did. My neck felt like it was on fire. I brushed my fingers over the burning area, feeling two deep gashes in my neck. My eyes widen, No. I got up from the bed but collapsed to the floor. I squeezed my eyes shut, gasping in pain. I tried getting up, but it was like my arms and legs turned into Jelly.

"Bae!" Harry's voice filled the room as he walked in. I shook my head quickly, "N-No no.." I said, trying to scoot myself back. Harry didn't stop he grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet. "Let go of me." I said, my voice was barely auto-able. "Bae what's wrong? You look weak." Harry said, laying me back on the bed. "N-No I need to go h-home." I said, wiggling towards the side of the bed. "You can barely walk, stand to the least. I can't let you go." He said, rolling me to the center of the bed. "Harry p-please," I whimpered, "I want to go home." My eyes met Harry's, I looked at him, pleading. "No you don't. You want to stay." He said, his eyes flashing red. I looked at him for a few minutes, "You're right, I do."

"Bae, eat your chips. It'll give you some energy." Harry claimed, handing me the bag. I nodded, taking the bag and opening it; eating a few. "You look better already." He smiled, his teeth were white almost like he bleached them. I smiled back, continuing to eat the bag of chips. "I hate how they only fill the bag like, half way." I said after swallowing my mouth full of chips. He nodded, "oh, okay." I was about to offer him one, but I remembered he got sick last time. I looked over at the night stand and winced, "Ow ow ow," I whimpered, bringing my hands to my neck again. Harry tensed, "Bae stop." My fingers outlines the gashes as I ignored Harry. I felt a liquid come on my fingers, bringing my hands to the front of my face I seen it was blood.

I heard a growl come from beside the side of the bed, I looked over at Harry. His eyes were red, black slowly filling the red's place. "H-Harry.." I stuttered, covering my neck back with my palm. Before I realized it, I was pinned under him. He leaned down, my arms were now at my side. He kissed my neck softly, trailing down until he met the two gashes. He took a deep breath in, his lips parting as he pressed them firmly to my neck. I tilted my head to his, "H-Harry please.. don't." I whispered, my trembled was filled with fear.

Harry paused for a second before pulling away. He looked at me, his eyes were green again. He moved back, shaking his head slightly; his facial expression was filled with confusion and relief. I scurried to the corner of the bed, curling up in a ball as he watched me. He brought his wrist to his mouth, biting down on it. My breathing hitched as he leaned towards me, "Drink." he said, holding his wrist in front of my face. I shook my head, "No." I'm not drinking his blood, that's gross. "Bae, drink. It'll make the marks go away." He said, his blood slowly dripping off his wrist. Slowly, I grabbed just below his wrist, pulling it in front of my lips. I parted my lips and pressed them to Harry's wrist. He twisted his wrist a little, letting his blood pour into my mouth. I nearly gagged, it tasted like metal but gave my body a funny feeling. I loved the feeling.

"Okay Bae, that's enough." Harry said, pulling his wrist away. The feeling was still there, I felt amazing. "Harry.. why do I feel like this?" I asked him. He shrugged and grabbed my hand that had a little bit of blood on it still, "I don't know why, but everyone usually says they do." I nodded and watched as Harry licked my hand, getting rid of the blood. It felt weird for him to do that, but I didn't care, I felt like a million bucks. I grabbed my bag of chips -which didn't spill all over the bed- and got a few, putting them in my mouth and chewing. "So you.. drank my blood earlier, right?" I asked him, it was weird saying that but it happened. He nodded, "Yeah, I did." I looked up at him, he still had something to say I could just feel it. "Harry do you have to say something else?" I asked him, setting the chips down and reaching over grab my drink.

He looked at me, "You do know we can't be friends right?" he said, not looking away. I paused, "We can't?" he shook his head, "No." 

My heart shattered, "Oh."

I sat on the porch, I left a little bit after Harry said we couldn't be friends. I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be friends with me either. My mom still wasn't home which worried me. I heard a car pull up the drive way, I looked up seeing the sheriff. Again? I asked myself, watching as he got out his car and walked up to the porch. "Good afternoon Bae." He said, sitting on the step next to me. "Morning." I mumbled, setting my sketchbook down next to me. He glanced at the book, "Is your mom home now?" I shook my head, "No, she isn't." He nodded, "Oh, that's odd. She's never here anymore, is she?" 

I shrugged, "No, I guess not." He got up, "Okay, are you hungry?" he asked. I shrugged, "A little bit." He held his hand out to me, "Come on, we can go get some lunch." I shook my head, "Nah, I have a bag of chips I can go eat." The sheriff took his hand back, "How about I just leave you some money and if you get hungry you can go buy some food, like that idea Bae?"

 I nodded, "Sure." The sheriff nodded and took out his wallet, he grabbed a 20 and handed it to me. Hesitantly, I took the money and held it tightly in my hand. "Thank you, I'll give you the change sometime." I mumbled, he shook his head. "Keep it." He walked back to his car and got in, I could hear his radio go off. He replied and soon his car and sirens went off. He quickly pulled out the drive way and sped off down the road.

I looked at the 20 and decided to wait to get food at dinner. Why is he doing this? I asked myself, grabbing my sketchbook and colored pencils before walking back inside.