t w e n t y f i v e

l wrapped the towel tightly around me, the steam from the shower filled the room. I quickly went to the door and opened it, walking out of the bathroom then scurrying to Harry and I's room. I already had my outfit picked out, just a simple pair of jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt.

"Bae, hurry up!" Trisha was already at the door, we're suppose to be going grocery shopping. "Give me a minute," I told her, drying my body and changing as quick as I could. "Yeah Bae, hurry up." I jumped, turning to see Harry in a chair with a book in his hand. "Oh god Harry, I forgot you were there." I mumbled, grabbing a pair of socks and putting them on. Harry chuckled as he got up and walked over to me, kissing my forehead. I smiled, looking down to look for my shoes.

"Under the bed."

I felt my cheeks heat up as I turned around, kneeling down and looked under the bed; seeing my shoes immediately. I grabbed them and quickly put them on then got up and rushed to the door. "No kiss or anything?" Harry joked. I huffed jokingly and turned around, almost running into Harry chest. "I love you," I said quickly, pecking his lips then rushing out the room.

"Finally," Trisha chuckled, walking out the front door.

"Okay, can you go get milk, butter and cheese?" Trisha asked, looking over her list. I nodded, grabbing a small basket and walking to the dairy section. I started picking at my fingers, I haven't been in this store before so its most all new to me. The only way I knew how to get around was the signs that hung from the ceiling. 

Once I got the milk and butter I went over to the cheese, furrowing my eyebrows. "what kind of cheese does she get?" I mumbled to myself as I looked through all the options. I sighed, turning around and started walking to where I guessed the meat would be.

"Alexis, was that the freak from school?"

I froze, my eyes widening. No, no not now. "It is." Alexis replied, her voice filled with hatred. Footsteps were heard coming closer to me. Taking in a slow and shaky breath, I continued walking, acting as if I never heard them.

I soon past the aisle that had alcoholic beverages. "Hey freak!" Alexis's voice was closer than I expected. I shook my head, continuing to walk. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" Suddenly, my hair was gripped tightly and I was yanked back. I gasped in pain, gripping her hand; I turned to look at her, her eyes were filled with anger. "Don't ignore me you dumbass." she hissed, glaring at me. I nodded slightly, trying to remove her hand.

"Thanks to you the whole fucking school, except for Sarah, thinks I attacked Lexi." She told me, jerking her hand up. I winced in pain, following her movement. "p-please let-" My cheek was suddenly stinging badly. "You dumb bitch!" she yelled. I cupped my cheek, rubbing it lightly. "Come on Sarah, lets show her a lesson." Alexis grumbled, walking to the back of the store, dragging me with her.

I knew I'd only make things worse if I was to yell for help, I learned the first time. Before I realized it, we were in the restrooms and I was pushed on the floor. "This is what you get you dumb bitch!" Alexis stated before she brought her leg back and forced it forward, kicking me in the stomach. I gasped, trying to catch the breath that just knocked out of me. A closed my eyes, a few more kicks were delivered to more parts of my body. I cried out, my arm suddenly getting stomped on; tears slipping from my eyes quickly.

 "Bae!" Trisha's voice was heard suddenly, then two yelps where heard also. I blinked a few times, clearing my eye sight. Trisha had both girls by the hair in one hand and her phone in the other. "I'm calling the cops." She stated, bringing the phone to her ear.

"No, No!" They both pleaded, trying to get out of her grip. "Don't tell me what to do you you assholes." Trisha glared at them, tugging at their hair harshly. I looked at my wrist, the bandage wasn't a light tan color anymore, it was now bright red and drenched in blood.

"T-Trisha.." I mumbled, my head was now spinning. "Bae, Bae don't go to sleep," Trisha said loudly, hoping to catch my attention. My eyes were starting to droop, the more she tried to keep me awake. "God dammit!" was the last words I heard before my vision went black.

Harry's POV.

I paced back and forth, the annoying beeping was now starting to get on my nerves. The door suddenly opened and Trisha walked in with the doctor.  "Okay, So I got some good and bad news." I looked up at the doctor, waiting for her to say more."What is it?" Zayn asked, he obviously didn't like waiting.

"Bad news is, She has to stay here for further examination of her body. Good news is, we were able to stop the bleeding on her wrist in time." I nodded, sighing of relief. I wasn't allowed to go back only Trisha was since she was her aunt and Lexi, Zayn and I just got here.

"How's she looking?" I asked Trisha, the doctor already left the waiting room. Trisha sighed, "She's bruised badly, her lip is busted too." I bit my lips, shaking my head. If I can just go back there and see her, I can make all that go away. "Can I go back and see her?" I asked hopefully, but I already knew the answer. "No," Trisha shook her head. "Only parents or guardians." I brought my hands up to my hair, gripping it and tugging harshly, "Dammit," I swore under my breath, sitting down in one of the plastic chairs.

Trisha walked over, sitting in the chair beside me. "It'll be okay Harry, positive thoughts." She said softly, a smile appearing on her face. I nodded as she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a tight squeeze. "Thank you Trisha," I mumbled, smiling back at her. The only reason why I was really worried was because, I couldn't see Bae's future anymore.